drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I wish more avns had outfits like that - sexy, but still semi realistic like you could see it in a real world place. Most games just forgo all reality and every girl is dressed like they're in a srip club (whether they're actually in said strip club, or work, or school)
Not only realistic but pretty clearly intended to be a renderworld version of a realworld . Not a criticism to be clear, I dig it! The multicolour style of this version is cool, too.

Samzilla

May 26, 2020
Why are there season 1 and season 2 links in the thread? I was thinking season 1 was part 1 of the game, so I downloaded both to find out if they were the same. Is season 2 just a remake or something? If so, why are there 2 seasons links as they are 2 things? or am I missing something? i tried to look into changenotes but nothing
dose the game start 1 month after he arrive to NCC or there is part missing of the game?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Why are there season 1 and season 2 links in the thread? I was thinking season 1 was part 1 of the game, so I downloaded both to find out if they were the same. Is season 2 just a remake or something? If so, why are there 2 seasons links as they are 2 things? or am I missing something? i tried to look into changenotes but nothing
dose the game start 1 month after he arrive to NCC or there is part missing of the game?
The first part is Follower .

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So what are seasons 1 and 2? Is season 2 just a remake or something?
and thank you for answering, btw
New Coral City S2v1 was an aborted attempt to continue a game that was a mess!

New Coral City S1 (version 1.55) is the sequel of THE FOLLOWER!

this game NCC is a total mess because there are a big useless amount of characters that was supposed to be related with the the fact that the MC photographer is successful and famous!

But no one care about the life of a photographer if he is not able to have a good story with a girl!

this story would be much better if the MC was engaged with Kristen in this sequel as well it was in the follower!
But the developer made it impossible to continue the relationship with Kristen.... this was the biggest mistake, because all the other characters are secondary and useless if Kristen becomes just another secondary character like everyone else.

The Follower is a great game!
But the dev has changed the story in this sequel... so the game is dead
all chracters are the same... there is no one credible antagonist and all the characters are selfish and meaningless,,, the most selfish of all is the photographer MC.. there iis no story progression
it is just a jumble of scenes that have no chronology at all

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

New Coral City S1 is the sequel of THE FOLLOWER!

this game NCC is a total mess because there are a big useless amount of characters that was supposed to be related with the the fact that the MC photographer is successful and famous!

But no one care about the life of a photographer if he is not able to have a good story with a girl!

this story would be much better if the MC was engaged with Kristen in this sequel as well it was in the follower!
But the developer made it impossible to continue the relationship with Kristen.... this was the biggest mistake, because all the other characters are secondary and useless if Kristen becomes just another secondary character like everyone else.

all chracters are the same... there is no one credible antagonist and all the characters are selfish and meaningless,,, the most selfish of all is the photographer MC.. there iis no story progression
why dont you start your own game put kristen as mc and enjoy it thoroughly with all kinks you adore?

what an useless pile of shit90% of your post:FacePalm:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

New Coral City S1 is the sequel of THE FOLLOWER!

so what you are saying is that you like Kristen?
good for you but some of us enjoy some variety!
Luana or Martina are great examples, fuck even Maud!
but since its not your "mah Kristen" it sucks?
read the comment above!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
so what you are saying is that you like Kristen?
in The Follower Kristen is a very well writen character and i like her in that game yes! Kristen path was my favourite so I started this NCC 1.55 triyng to follow my path...
a good game writer should be able to continue all paths in the sequel... but... the developer started to follow the suggestion of ppl that hat interesting story!

so in NCC Kristen character was ruined by the dev writing and this caused a game without any storyline! and HE HAVE LOST INTEREST IN WRITING A STORY THAT WAS NO MORE the one he wanted to tell.... indeed he abandoned the game!

As i said NCC is just a cluster of scenes with no chronological connection...all the scenes could be mixed and the story would not be affected...because in reality there is no story connecting the various characters...they are just work commitments of a photographer who can no longer find a girl I can replace
what he felt and continues to feel for Kristen....
The whole story is about trying to get his slave girl back!
this MC is simply a loser!

if the author really wanted to get rid of Kristen it would have been enough to write: Kristen has gone to live in Paris and will no longer be part of the story....
instead she is in the story just for remember to the MC that he is just a loser who was defeated by a lesbian more sadistic than he was.
Kristen was his slave in The Follower in this game Kristen is the Maud slave! WHAT A LOSER!!!

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 19.20.12.jpg

The MC is not even able to create his personal harem... all girls run away from him

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes