Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Why are there season 1 and season 2 links in the thread? I was thinking season 1 was part 1 of the game, so I downloaded both to find out if they were the same. Is season 2 just a remake or something? If so, why are there 2 seasons links as they are 2 things? or am I missing something? i tried to look into changenotes but nothing
dose the game start 1 month after he arrive to NCC or there is part missing of the game?
You should ask 7767 or just click REPORT on the opening post and ask to fix the labels for the downloads. Some of us did but the moderators seem to like messy OPs, then disoriented users ask the same questions for months in the threads. This is not the only thread with wrong downloads text, but they don't care.

Season 1 is actually the old version of the game, before the remake
Season 2 is actually the uncompleted remake, work in progress, very slowly.

The real Season 1 (according to the developer) is a game named Follower. Not a prequel, because there are also other previous games in the same universe.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You should ask 7767 or just click REPORT on the opening post and ask to fix the labels for the downloads. Some of us did but the moderators seem to like messy OPs, then disoriented users ask the same questions for months in the threads. This is not the only thread with wrong downloads text, but they don't care.

The real Season 1 (according to the developer) is a game named Follower. Not a prequel, because there are also other previous games in the same universe.
That is a bot....7767...

Season 2 was never meant to come out as it was unfinished, buggy, and just wasn't ready.

It would be better to just "hide" season 2.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That is a bot....7767...

Season 2 was never meant to come out as it was unfinished, buggy, and just wasn't ready.

It would be better to just "hide" season 2.
the problem isnt bot-op yet false "advertising" - there is no season 1 and 2 here.
those who have played the game/s know that...those responsible for the OP do not know it (or just refuse to admit), yet their "word" is final, so here we are with "seasons" and confused new players...luckily the game has "aboned" tag so there isnt that many of newcomers for a while now:HideThePain:

• Sad

RTZ8686

Jul 23, 2019
That's why I'm rebuilding.

I finally gave up all the other work I was doing at this time, which gave me a lot of satisfaction but also took up a lot of time and a lot of brainpower.

These days I am working on the game, I plan to finish week 3 of the rebuild soon and then move forward expeditiously.

Don't worry, it won't be boring to replay, there are many more things, many more small events and the characters are much more defined and give many more possibilities (as I decided when I started the rebuild)
Can't wait for this, any update dev?

• Haha

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
How do I start with season 1? Its showing only recap of previous season incidents
Dude, do you not know how to search or at least scroll for the answer? This has been asked and answered many times, the last post with the answer to your question is literally just 4 posts above yours....:rolleyes:

Aug 26, 2023
Dude, do you not know how to search or at least scroll for the answer? This has been asked and answered many times, the last post with the answer to your question is literally just 4 posts above yours....:rolleyes:
Actually I did saw that post, but I still dont understand it says remake but why its continuing after season 1 events?? Shouldnt it be starting from beginning?

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
Actually I did saw that post, but I still dont understand it says remake but why its continuing after season 1 events?? Shouldnt it be starting from beginning?
Let me resimplify:
The game Follower (Follower) is the 1st Game
NCC Season 1 is the second game (last ver 1.55)
NCC Season 2 is actually remake version of NCC S1 v1.55 and latest version of S2 is v0.2 which only includes a small percentage of the contents of S1

So if you wanna bundle the games as a series than
S1 = Follower
S2 = NCC S1 v1.55 and S2 remake = NCC S2

Aug 26, 2023
Let me resimplify:
The game Follower (Follower) is the 1st Game
NCC Season 1 is the second game (last ver 1.55)
NCC Season 2 is actually remake version of NCC S1 v1.55 and latest version of S2 is v0.2 which only includes a small percentage of the contents of S1

So if you wanna bundle the games as a series than
S1 = Follower
S2 = NCC S1 v1.55 and S2 remake = NCC S2
Thank you so much

Bratman215

Jul 30, 2019
HoneyGames posted this on Discord Monday (10/30/23):
Hello everyone,

I know I have been absent for a long period, but the time has come. During these months, I have never stopped working on the game, despite having little time available. Now I have completed week 3 and I am looking for some volunteers to help me with testing and bug fixing. In the next few hours, I will have an initial version of the game and I will share it with those who have helped me in the past. If anyone else would like to join, please feel free to write to me privately, and let's see what we can do. Shortly, I will be posting an update on how things are going and a couple of exciting news on my Patreon.
1699033991943.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
HoneyGames posted this on Discord Monday (10/30/23):
Hello everyone,

I know I have been absent for a long period, but the time has come. During these months, I have never stopped working on the game, despite having little time available. Now I have completed week 3 and I am looking for some volunteers to help me with testing and bug fixing. In the next few hours, I will have an initial version of the game and I will share it with those who have helped me in the past. If anyone else would like to join, please feel free to write to me privately, and let's see what we can do. Shortly, I will be posting an update on how things are going and a couple of exciting news on my Patreon.
View attachment 3058086

would love to beta test the bitch!
also HoneyGames are into that inclusive shit now?
I mean a cancer patient as a LI ?
that`s very ... inclusive!

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
HoneyGames

Awesome to hear from you dude
Several devs have been hit with life issues especially health issues, so
as much as i missed and cant wait for the game, im glad that you, yourself are well.

So from your post, it seems you are reworking the entire game again from a very early point in the game
I was wondering if you are working alone or do you have a team.

I remember you mentioning English is a second language for you
The old version sometimes has dialogues that confuses me, i dont fully understand what the character is trying to say, same goes with the response options. Hence sometimes im unsure which choice to pick.
Asking because i love your game and want it to be the best it can be so yeah, wanted to know if anyone is helping you regarding this.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes