Baho

Sep 21, 2016
I'll post it When it will available for free at the end of the month, when all my patreon will receive 1.2

for Yoshi. not yet. but things start going...
So is 1.1 available for all tiers right now? I really liked the game and considering about becoming a patron. And of course thanks for the game.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 513176
Stuck in loop at this screen just after Lara plan choise. Any idea how to pass ? Thank you :)
Which version are you playing? I mean: I think I've already fixed this but I can't upload here the fixed version. The versions shared here is still for my patreons, It's not a problem for me if you share it here but obviously I don't share on my own the bug fixes. Today I've relased bug fixed version of the game v1.0 v1.1 and new week v1.2
The versions I've released today have fix for most of the bugs (I didn't fixed yet a couple of things about Martina and about Yvette but I'm recoding somepart of the game and I'll release a new version partially rebuilded with 1.3)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New Coral City [v1.1] [HoneyGames] (1.62 gb rar pc source)
255 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
254 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I know there is a guide but can some please list a walkthrough on how to get Yvette I don’t want no one else just her because I charmed her and the she said she didn’t want to get together

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I know there is a guide but can some please list a walkthrough on how to get Yvette I don’t want no one else just her because I charmed her and the she said she didn’t want to get together
It's pretty straightforward by just playing the game. Simply don't act like a dick ( towards her), then call her, send her SMS, etc.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
walkthrough any 1 i m missing definitly missing lots of scenes
With the new building I'm making I'll be able to make something similar to a walkthru because I'll add some more "Trigger Scene" so it will be easier to give helps. All the tings you say to the girls have consequence, big consequence or little consequence...
Anyway sometimes it's nearly impossible to get all, so to get a get a girl probably you have to give it up another one.
Usually girls have more paths and some events are just in one paths. or for example you can get the event in week 6 in one path and in week 10 in the other path.
Anyway, if you want to play the game from schratch I suggest to wait the next release. Next month when I'll release 1.3 a revisited version (also for previous version) of the game. (Same change will be available in previous version of the game).

Reactions: Gamester24

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
I'm stuck at this point (see the save) any help pls? I've tried to restart from a previous save but a I get the same result.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 513176
Stuck in loop at this screen just after Lara plan choise. Any idea how to pass ? Thank you :)
I got stuck there as well, so I fixed it a bit ;)
You could try if that fix works for you - just unrar attached file into GAME/game/ and overwrite the old ones.
There are some other bugs in the game apart that one, as usually.:ROFLMAO:
EDIT.
His problem it's that he have none of the right stats to see any options of the menu. I add the option "Go to sleep"
I mean... there are 7 different options (some of tham he can't see because he already called that girl that week).Anyway. In the checking of the game I'm adding the go to sleep option in all the place I don't put it yet
what i have posted there is a fix for day6807h loop (which happened to me at the same place/moment as for him), regardless of game/girls stats.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm stuck at this point (see the save) any help pls? I've tried to restart from a previous save but a I get the same result.
rename the file in the attachments in "02 day 66.rpy"
go into the game folder and replace the original file.
It should works

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of New Coral City-v1.1
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
I could need your help to do an official android version.
Honestly I don't have time to understand what I have to do to create an android version and maybe it's really easy.
contant me here or on discord if you want to help me.

Reactions: Britfinder13

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I got stuck there as well, so I fixed it a bit ;)
You could try if that fix works for you - just unrar attached file into GAME/game/ and overwrite the old ones.
There are some other bugs in the game apart that one, as usually.:ROFLMAO:
His problem it's that he have none of the right stats to see any options of the menu. I add the option "Go to sleep"
I mean... there are 7 different options (some of tham he can't see because he already called that girl that week).Anyway. In the checking of the game I'm adding the go to sleep option in all the place I don't put it yet

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Tyson444

Feb 27, 2019
Which version are you playing? I mean: I think I've already fixed this but I can't upload here the fixed version. The versions shared here is still for my patreons, It's not a problem for me if you share it here but obviously I don't share on my own the bug fixes. Today I've relased bug fixed version of the game v1.0 v1.1 and new week v1.2
The versions I've released today have fix for most of the bugs (I didn't fixed yet a couple of things about Martina and about Yvette but I'm recoding somepart of the game and I'll release a new version partially rebuilded with 1.3)
It's version 1.1 on F95. I understand the fixed version is prior to the patreon. I Just download the version on F95 without know that was a leak who need fix. Keep doing this great game dude, i plan being patreon soon to support your great job :)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
It's version 1.1 on F95. I understand the fixed version is prior to the patreon. I Just download the version on F95 without know that was a leak who need fix. Keep doing this great game dude, i plan being patreon soon to support your great job :)
If the problem is about a "game Day" available in free version isn't a problem for me to fix it a publish her the new file as I did with the other guy.
You should click shift+o when you're stuck. digit "days". if days number is < 63 I can fixit. (okay the other guy was at day 66)

Reactions: Burt
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes