Tyson444

Feb 27, 2019
I got stuck there as well, so I fixed it a bit ;)
You could try if that fix works for you - just unrar attached file into GAME/game/ and overwrite the old ones.
There are some other bugs in the game apart that one, as usually.:ROFLMAO:
EDIT.

what i have posted there is a fix for day6807h loop (which happened to me at the same place/moment as for him), regardless of game/girls stats.
Thank you, yourfix work perfect :D

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I could need your help to do an official android version.
Honestly I don't have time to understand what I have to do to create an android version and maybe it's really easy.
contant me here or on discord if you want to help me.
you can make with renpy

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
With the new building I'm making I'll be able to make something similar to a walkthru because I'll add some more "Trigger Scene" so it will be easier to give helps. All the tings you say to the girls have consequence, big consequence or little consequence...
Anyway sometimes it's nearly impossible to get all, so to get a get a girl probably you have to give it up another one.
Usually girls have more paths and some events are just in one paths. or for example you can get the event in week 6 in one path and in week 10 in the other path.
Anyway, if you want to play the game from schratch I suggest to wait the next release. Next month when I'll release 1.3 a revisited version (also for previous version) of the game. (Same change will be available in previous version of the game).
Thanks man looking forward to it

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 409758

Overview:
This is the Story of Anthony. He's reach his brother in New Coral City and he try to get a life. At the begin of the game Anthony live in his brother's house and will work in a pizzeria to get some money... but his dream is to become a Photographer a New Coral City is full of "wannabe Models"... so..​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-11
Release Date: 2019-12-19
Developer: HoneyGames
Prequel: Follower
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 274100 View attachment 274101 View attachment 274102 View attachment 274103 View attachment 274105 View attachment 274106 View attachment 274107 View attachment 274108 View attachment 274109 View attachment 274110 View attachment 274111 View attachment 274112 View attachment 274113 View attachment 274114 View attachment 274115 View attachment 274116 View attachment 274117
Just from the description I can tell the that the Dev is fluent in both Engish and Engrish...

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is this game still one giant recap? I feel like the intro is a montage for a whole prequel game that I missed out on playing...

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Is this game still one giant recap? I feel like the intro is a montage for a whole prequel game that I missed out on playing...
At the begin of the game there is a recap of what happened in season 1 (It's my previous game: Follower)
Then there are, at the moment, 84 days/12 week of new content.
You don't need to play the previous game because there is recap at the begin to give you the main scenario. and if you meet someone from 1st season you can see a flashback that explain what's happend. (if yo want you can avoid the flashbacks).

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
wow characters in this game and mc himself is very toxic everyone in-game is asshole.. i don't know if it supposed to be some kind of a fetish or maybe author try to give us a realistic plot "whish is not":p

yvette is my best girl here... however i think i'm noob enough thus i couldn't get how to be in relationship with her. i tried my best to not be an asshole, i picked any possible positive choice related to her in the end she humiated me in the gym about eating cum or what ever whish i actually didn't witness.. i don't know if it is a glitch or maybe a choice must be triggred here? i couldnt even unlock when she humiliate mc scene.

seriously.. a walktrough would be very helpful so we won't play the game hundred times for one scene, thank you vey mush:giggle:.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ok. As I already said I'm reworking the game while I continue the develop so when I'll release 1.3 I'll refresh also olde version and it will be easier to follow some paths (I'll add some explicit choice). At the moment most of the game is about hide variable.

For Yvette. 1 thing that really make trigger the domination path is When you are at the Maud Party before ahve sex with her (event in week 5). If your relation with her is under 50 you go in domination path. Of if before go into the room you say "I'll make you scream"... you look too confident and she dominate you.
To avoid the femdom path you have to be a little bit asshole. Specially when you talk about Maud. Anyway. in next release I'll make all her storyline more linear. Now that I've re read all the events there are some situation that could confuse the player.

Reactions: Burt

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
fix for crash to main screen after sex with yanmei on day 74

open file s 32 vanessasituation.rpy

add following lines at the bottom of the page:

if days == 74:
jump day7408
else:
pass

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah the writing is getting worse I think. But in general you still understand what is going on and the game is quite fun. ^^

Reactions: PeraDrnda

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
HoneyGames
after playing 1.1 ...
i think melissa really is have genuine feelings for mc.. eventho just like michelle she's playing hard to get and dont want express her feelings easily..
thankyou so much dev cant wait for the next story.. :love::love:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
i didn't like that scene with connor get raped, no matter how much i hate him as a character. and now you added a cocksucker randy!? randy who brutally beaten andrea's professor is actually a cocksucker?! and mc is going gay, at least it's an option?!

is that what your patreon supporters want? man, imho you're on the wrong track.

good luck with your project. sorry, but this game is not my cup of tea, anymore.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
i didn't like that scene with connor get raped, no matter how much i hate him as a character. and now you added a cocksucker randy!? randy who brutally beaten andrea's professor is actually a cocksucker?! and mc is going gay, at least it's an option?!

is that what your patreon supporters want? man, imho you're on the wrong track.

good luck with your project. sorry, but this game is not my cup of tea, anymore.
You always be free to avoid these events.
I mean, before the scene where you watch Connor Kirsten ask you if you want to go.
Randy got no events yet but I've introduced him as friend of Yvette and He'll be useful in her femdom paths. I make him work at the sexy shop as bouncer so you'll meet him also if you're not playing his paths and you'll not will see his content. anyway. there will be a chat with Michelle about all the things that Randy said and by your answer you'l decide which content avoid (If I'll make these kind of content).
PS. In the rebuild I'm making some paths that actually are enabled or disbled by your answer to the girl will be enabled and disabled by direct answer. (the same way you've choose what to do with Gary Adele Lara paths or with Rebecca / Keesha paths about BJ video/ Boris pics).
I get some times people get into situation they doesn't like (like happened to you) and they don't know how they get it. So I'm making more "easy" to understand when the game is going in a direction.

Anyway: MC is not getting gay. I mean. I don't intend to develop paths of that kind.
But there will be another scene like the Connor scene that could be useful with the storyline of another girl.

I mean Connor scene is useful for Tatianna storyline. You can also don't see the scene but you know that happened. I give the opportunity to see it to the people who want to see. If you don't want to see it you can get that info from Kirsten. (all that paths is under review to make it less confusing but it's possible). And also if you don't get the info you'll be able to reach the goal (Tatianna).
You know. this game is so connected. with that scene you can blackmail Connor or you can defend yourself from his blackmail (for example If he caught you have sex in the Paradise Club bathroom with Michelle and you have a relationship with Ashley).
So everything that happens could be used but most of these things are not essential

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Any kind of a walkthrough or anything?
A walkthru at the moment is impossible to do.
When I'll release the new versions there will be a lot of hints from the voice over. So it will be easier to take some decision.
Anyway to avoid that scene you should treat Kirsten bad and go in domination paths. you're in the cuckold path (One thing I noticed it's easier go in cuckold path than the domination paths, I don't know if it's because it's difficult to get the domination paths of if it's bcause Cuckold paths have more events at the begin of the game and people try to get more events as possible). anyway. I'm working on the rewriting in this moment too. It will really better than the original version. also because I connect the storylines in a better way because now I know all the paths, while I was making the game I keep so much option open and most of them I didn't use it. Now I can use some of that option and eventually connect some storylines in a better way.

Reactions: Burt
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes