Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I dropped this months ago. Tired of waiting. Dev says "will release update in a week" and yet it's always a year when he does.

Tired of this fucking bullshit.
Well I hope you told him this before you cancelled your Patreon!! Not sure you needed to also create an account here to tell the rest of us though? o_O

Reactions: ROGPlayer

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It was supposed to take 1 to 2 weeks, it took well over 2 months but considering it's HG I'd say it's way above expectations..

New

Show less
Finally, we’re here. Today, I will have the first version of v4.0 ready to pass on to the guys who handle bug fixing (it will probably just involve correcting some typos that risk stupidly blocking the game).
Once these checks are done, I will finally release this version, and you’ll see what I’ve been working on. Due to some unforeseen events in my real life, this version took a bit longer to complete than expected. I hoped to release four updates within the year, but I think I’ll have to settle for three. I’ve set up various things to simplify my work, which required some extra time for this version. Additionally, since May, I’ve been dealing with my move (from finding a new house to actually living there, in another city, but this period should be over by next week, and I’ll be able to fully dedicate myself to the game and work more quickly).
I won't give you major plot updates, but there will be many changes compared to the original version of Week 4. As you’ll see, some storylines evolve much faster, there are many more events, and a high replayability rate to trigger every event. The dialogues are deeper, and the scenes you’re interested in are much longer and more detailed, with many more options to choose from. The MC can increasingly become how you want him to be, and the choices you make can influence his character (opening up future choices or precluding them if your MC’s personality becomes “extreme”).
There are more random events and many more secondary characters (linked to the main story) who can have short storylines that conclude within a couple of episodes (still influencing MC's life but without drastically altering the main events of the plot). I can’t wait to give you the game and get your feedback.
I’m creating something that doesn’t exist in the world of visual novels of this genre, an upgrade compared to the original version of the game, which itself was something rarely seen in this world.
I hope to meet all your expectations and create even higher ones. I want to raise the level.
Please be patient for a few more days.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So next update will be week 4 and last version ended in week 15.

Let's believe him when he says 3 updates a year. Each update consists of 1 week in game.

With that rythm, it will take more than 3 years before we reach week 15 :KEK:
Especially since a lot of preparatory work has been done by the previous versions and predecessors of the same game.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

braindead

May 17, 2017
Realistically speaking, we're probably a month away, if not two, from the update that HG is close to releasing. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's the only update we're seeing this year either. And each update is only 7 days of game time.....so you can do the math.
Damn I was so close. Now we gotta tack on another week or so for the bug fixing. By his count, we should have two more updates before the end of this year. Does anyone think he'll live up to that?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Damn I was so close. Now we gotta tack on another week or so for the bug fixing. By his count, we should have two more updates before the end of this year. Does anyone think he'll live up to that?
If you read it correctly and you mean this patch plus one more for the year? He definitely CAN, it's just a question wether he wants to or not, to that I have no idea his commitment is flimsy at best. Also I don't care at all..

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes