braindead

May 17, 2017
If you read it correctly and you mean this patch plus one more for the year? He definitely CAN, it's just a question wether he wants to or not, to that I have no idea his commitment is flimsy at best. Also I don't care at all..
Not sure what you mean by reading it correctly, but this is the first release as far as I see for 2024. Settling for 3 updates this year would mean two more after this one.

Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Not sure what you mean by reading it correctly, but this is the first release as far as I see for 2024. Settling for 3 updates this year would mean two more after this one.
Yup, entirely my bad, was so sure the last patch dropped this year, didn't even bother to look it up. Appologies. So to follow up on your original question, not a fucking chance. I highly doubt that he'll put out another patch this year, let alone two.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
"Being a DIK" is without heavy content, right?
100% vanilla, yes.
Well it depends on how sensitive you are, you get some of the usual "tough childhood, not getting accepted n celebrated etc" backstories so insert trigger warning for children n twitter cunts but other then that it's very light hearted and sexually as vanilla as it gets. Not a personal favourite but well made over all.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
For whomever it might concern:

New

Show less
Finally, Week 4 is ready. It was a long but satisfying job now that I’ve managed to complete it. I’ve already set up many things to ensure that future releases come out more quickly and to give more accurate feedback on the timelines for new episodes.
I hope you enjoy the game and the development of your Main Character. As you’ll see, the game is much deeper: the work environments are more complex, both in the HoneyGirls Agency and in Elita Magazine, with more characters to interact with. You’ll find yourself involved in many more side stories to immerse yourself more deeply in the life of New Coral. You have many more options to choose different storylines. The characters are more nuanced, and you have many more possibilities to develop your relationships. Things, of course, will become much more detailed as the weeks go by, and you’ll have more and more opportunities to either engage with or ignore the girls, leading to increasingly different gameplay experiences.
I hope you have fun.
I’ll be traveling for the next 4-5 days, but I’ll continue to follow your feedback, and as soon as I return, I’ll start working on Week 5.
Thanks for your support

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
For whomever it might concern:

New

Show less
Finally, Week 4 is ready. It was a long but satisfying job now that I’ve managed to complete it. I’ve already set up many things to ensure that future releases come out more quickly and to give more accurate feedback on the timelines for new episodes.
I hope you enjoy the game and the development of your Main Character. As you’ll see, the game is much deeper: the work environments are more complex, both in the HoneyGirls Agency and in Elita Magazine, with more characters to interact with. You’ll find yourself involved in many more side stories to immerse yourself more deeply in the life of New Coral. You have many more options to choose different storylines. The characters are more nuanced, and you have many more possibilities to develop your relationships. Things, of course, will become much more detailed as the weeks go by, and you’ll have more and more opportunities to either engage with or ignore the girls, leading to increasingly different gameplay experiences.
I hope you have fun.
I’ll be traveling for the next 4-5 days, but I’ll continue to follow your feedback, and as soon as I return, I’ll start working on Week 5.
Thanks for your support

yeah, yeah. I'm back

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Coral City [S2 v0.4] [HoneyGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
most of the high rated games are good like being a dik, eternum, our red string, photo hunt, etc.
I never check rating but I try just about every game that gets posted, except those which explicitly doesn't cater to me, furries, femdom etc.
• badik: well made, season 1 was enjoyable til the end which fucked it up severely. Season 2 is boring and pales in comparison so far.
• eternum: think that's a HS game if I'm not mistaken. Would explain why I havn't tried it.
• ors: probably the best game on this entire site. Or at least it was up til ch 9 or so when EK seems to have hit a wall and the content has gone rapidly downhill from there. The last 2 chapters being basically trash :/
• photo hunt: charming eastetics, kinda ugly but has character which makes it visually interesting. Tidious gameplay and poorly implemented sandbox. Cheats basically needed for an enjoyable experience if I recall correctly which ofc reflects very poorly on the game..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yeah, yeah. I'm back
when you have time, you should really work on improving GUi.

if nothing else, at least make "side images" optional (not everyone is into those avatars), and hide characters-stats sheet during interactions with them (not everyone is into forced hints/walkthrough).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes