Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
when you have time, you should really work on improving GUi.

if nothing else, at least make "side images" optional (not everyone is into those avatars), and hide characters-stats sheet during interactions with them (not everyone is into forced hints/walkthrough).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dont necessarily disagree, but the gui in 1.55 was more solid, I dunno why it was changed, it was elegant how there was all the floating avatars and you could hover over one to get more details.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dont necessarily disagree, but the gui in 1.55 was more solid, I dunno why it was changed, it was elegant how there was all the floating avatars and you could hover over one to get more details.
the dude who made that old gui quit (sort of).
I started from scratch and still got them
there are bugs, thats kinda TM of this game, regardless of its version, reworks, etc.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Of that I'm aware - but seems like a gui is a pretty stationary thing; once he has the framework (which he does from old version) it's easy to keep using it. It's not like artwork where if an artist leaves you can't keep making the same style.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Of that I'm aware - but seems like a gui is a pretty stationary thing; once he has the framework (which he does from old version) it's easy to keep using it. It's not like artwork where if an artist leaves you can't keep making the same style.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i agree, yet it is what it is...

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

there are bugs, thats kinda TM of this game, regardless of its version, reworks, etc.
Well this is a gamestopping one, so it kinda needs to be fixed for anyone to play the game. From the errors it seems the whole Rain shoot event is missing.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes