robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished the update and will do a few more pt's to get the girls i like. one thing i was wondering about was how the mc doesn't seem to get money from each photoshoot as the game goes on. and no salary from the employers either. so had to make due with the couple of times the mc was paid. i think there about 6 photoshoots and only got paid twice. hope that's a bug and gets fixed in next update or must spend less on items that i didn't actually need. definately liked the added story content though the Maya surprise left me pretty grossed out. there needs to be a warning of some kind that Maya was a dickgirl before having the mc do anything with her. definately will avoid her in future runs. hopefully the next update doesn't take as long to make as this one did. but i do like this game alot. Yoshi is a little pos and loved making fun of him at every opportunity. the ch 4 animations were a little better than the ones earlier in the game too..

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Ok, I wanted to start this game so I downloaded what shows as season 1, the 1.55 version from Mega. But once I opened it, it's season 2 apparently and starts recounting the events of the previous month, which I guess is season 1. Anyone know what I did wrong or which is the right link for the beginning of the game?

znerun

Oct 23, 2017
For the Rain photoshoot,
1. Open 'characterscreens.rpy' file in game folder with any text editor eg.Notepad
2. Search (Ctrl+F) for 'ranfriend'
3. Change it to 'rainfriend'
4. Profit.
(BTW Some options appear in Italian during photoshoot)

Reactions: Mikee27

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Ok, think I figured it out thanks to the explanations on season 2. Seems like season 1 is called Follower and what is labeled here as season 1 is just pre-remake. Probably the main page should be edited with some clarification on that, it's quite confusing as is.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
As far as I understand, there are no new images in the game, including this update. The developer just changes the scripts and reuses images from the first season of the game? Am I right?

It's a pity, the game is becoming outdated and can't stand up to competition

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As far as I understand, there are no new images in the game, including this update. The developer just changes the scripts and reuses images from the first season of the game? Am I right?

It's a pity, the game is becoming outdated and can't stand up to competition
No, not at all. Have you played 1.55? The characters are certainly the same, but most of the renders are redone.

I ask if you've played 1.55 because for all my gripes about the remake, there's a MARKED difference in image quality. In 1.55, most of the renders are grainy, you can tell immediately.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
just an fyi when u start new rebecca's window stays stuck

1723950368855.png
1723950394239.png
1723950513325.png
1723950882761.png

1723951028614.png

honestly the new ui that track scores needs a lot of tuning its not fully ready yet

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes