sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
So for someone who played this game and enjoyed it before the remake ish.
How different is the story compaired to the version before he remade it and are we now closer to being up to date or are we still in the phase of getting to the old version?

I know when he said he was gonna make the remake it was only until X week so i'm just curious.

Thanks in Advance <3

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, cant agree more...(for playing for femdom)
I keep waiting for Maude and Kristin to really beat down the MC but its always mostly bluster and tangential. Also had a perfect opportunity for some sexy tgirl-dom with the reveal at the party but it was like one pic then nut in your face sort of a letdown as well.

ziemiaczek2002

May 16, 2024
Making small fixes nothing major, but not sure if i should share my edits or edited renpy files. For example when you start a new game and choose "Watch Intro". Which would normally show the events of the previous game, but instead it skips to meeting Riley. I needed to delete "Label intro:" from 02 day 01.rpy. For hiding the Rebecca variable box I just added
"$ renpy.hide_screen("variabilirebecca1")" to the end of the first photo shoot. So ya not sure if I should make a list of my edits or just upload the edited files.
Can you post what you changed

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really liked the update.
The game looks better, a lot of remade and new scenes, a lot of new dialogues, new UI, new music, and it looks like there's a new relationship system (?)

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes