Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Neu

Here I am.
Finally, Week 4 has been released.
I’ve read some feedback here and there, and I’m curious to know what you think.
I’m not at home these days, so I can’t work on the game or fix the bugs, but you’ll have a new version within 48 hours.

In the coming days, I’ll work on some details that are not yet on point, like the GUI and the music that doesn’t stop at the end of some scenes.
After that, I’ll start writing Week 5—I can’t wait. As you’ve seen, the game is full of little surprises, and I have many more ready.

Let me know all your thoughts, and I’ll try to respond to everyone (even though doing it from the phone app is a bit inconvenient).

Thank you for your support and patience.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
4 weeks... the 1.55 version had 96 days (13 weeks!). I don't even want to calculate how long it will take until we get there if there isn't a reboot first.

Jameskai

Mar 17, 2020
So here are my fixes mostly just spelling errors and a some stuff that needed to be translated. Forewarning I just used google translate. Also just fixed what was on my path through the game. There are a lot of paths and variables, hence why I like this game. Also, at some point toward the last game days I got a flashing David behind the other heads in the dialogue box.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes