Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Making small fixes nothing major, but not sure if i should share my edits or edited renpy files. For example when you start a new game and choose "Watch Intro". Which would normally show the events of the previous game, but instead it skips to meeting Riley. I needed to delete "Label intro:" from 02 day 01.rpy. For hiding the Rebecca variable box I just added
"$ renpy.hide_screen("variabilirebecca1")" to the end of the first photo shoot. So ya not sure if I should make a list of my edits or just upload the edited files.
please share the files.

ROGPlayer

Jul 25, 2019
There is still room for improvement
But the fact that the dev of this game is only one person is crazy :WeSmart:
I'm switching my Favorite from Tatianna to Carla :love:

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
one of many bugs...just change "ranfriend" to "rainfriend" in your charactersscreens.rpy (any text editor should do)
It’s unfortunate because I genuinely enjoy the game, but it’s been plagued with bugs since the start. This really tarnishes its reputation. The rework seems like a step in the right direction, but having so many bugs due to simple issues like incorrect variable names is just disappointing.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
anyone know anyway to bypass this error hitting ignore don't help
When you get the error roleback a few sentances then press shift + O Then look up to see what your error was, youll see it on screen and type, in this case -

rainfriend = True

and press enter. Youll get several more errors like this as you progress just do the same for each.

Gatorbeef333

Sep 7, 2022
so i went to the save editor and edit my save file but now i cant load that save anyone know how to bypass this so i can use the edited save?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes