yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That might just your confirmation bias, because I have seen plenty of "fans" doing the same whiny entitled demands for devs to add rape/ntr/cuckold in vanilla centric games because they think the setting is "perfect" for it. While demeaning other fetishes as lesser or low-leveled, whatever that is supposed to mean.
Both sides are toxic, doesn't matter what their fetishes are if they cant respect and leave stuff they're not interested in alone.
I agree with your point but the degree is what I was getting at. I like non-con of all stripes but I would never go in a thread asking a dev to add non-con to a romance game. Not a fan of NTR, I'm just neutral to it, so not sure it falls under the definition of confirmation bias... I do like big boobs though so maybe I notice that a bit more. But look at threads with yellow warnings in the OP. The overwhelming majority of those yellow warnings say not to complain about NTR or your post will be deleted. That's definitely not my confirmation bias putting those warnings up.

Reactions: Tiasung

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I want to discuss about routes here: We have 3 routes in total: Tyranny (Harem), Democracy (Sharing), Anarchy (NTR).
Tyranny & Anarchy always have the same scenes (only for some rare cases that there's a scene in Tyranny but not in Anarchy and vice versa). The Democracy route has 2 sub-routes: share with women only or share with men also and these routes appears later than Tyranny & Anarchy.

So, Tyranny (Harem) can't reach 50% because there are more than just 2 routes in New Earth. It's around 40% in the game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I also see some people ask for NTR in other games but rarely. But a lot of people ask to remove NTR or ask to have incest in games.
That's because non-ntr, incest's kink population is highest & NTR kink is still a niche.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiasung

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
That's because non-ntr, incest's kink population is highest & NTR kink is still a niche.
But it's not the reason why I have to listen to whining. They're outnumbered, of course. But I don't develop games for them. So go elsewhere to find miracles that devs listen to them and add more non-ntr for them.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
But it's not the reason why I have to listen to whining. They're outnumbered, of course. But I don't develop games for them. So go elsewhere to find miracles that devs listen to them and add more non-ntr for them.
I'm just saying the reason behind why you see most of people from non-ntr side. I didn't asked you to listen to them. And also didn't expected you to listen to me & add more non-ntr games. I said what i felt after seeing players comments, ratings from your both games. I haven't played your either games.

Reactions: DRinWV

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I'm just saying the reason behind why you see most of people from non-ntr side. I didn't asked you to listen to them. And also didn't expected you to listen to me & add more non-ntr games. I said what i felt after seeing players comments, ratings from your both games. I haven't played your either games.
And I was just telling you that I don't need you to remind me about that because everyone knows there are more ntr-haters than ntr-lovers. I also wanted to confirm to everyone in this thread that I don't develop games for haters.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's a false equivalency. That's like comparing the people who like big boobs on this site to people who hate them. People who hate NTR and big boobs will go in every thread with the thing they hate and make their displeasure known multiple times to the annoyance of everyone else who either likes that content or doesn't care either way. I've never seen people who like NTR/Big boobs brigade a thread until the moderators have to step in and hit the nuke button.
You must have arrived post nuke then. Both sides have fanatical members.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
I would never go in a thread asking a dev to add non-con to a romance game.
Maybe I'm getting my terms wrong, but doesn't that mean you wouldn't see all the anti-con post because you don't go browsing in stuff you aren't interested in in the first place? The stuff I am looking for takes me to both places and I really don't see any side acting more civilized than the other. I don't agree with how our MiZtyl is acting really defensive here but I definitely can understand where they're coming from.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dedalus

Apr 27, 2017
I want to discuss about routes here: We have 3 routes in total: Tyranny (Harem), Democracy (Sharing), Anarchy (NTR).
Tyranny & Anarchy always have the same scenes (only for some rare cases that there's a scene in Tyranny but not in Anarchy and vice versa). The Democracy route has 2 sub-routes: share with women only or share with men also and these routes appears later than Tyranny & Anarchy.

So, Tyranny (Harem) can't reach 50% because there are more than just 2 routes in New Earth. It's around 40% in the game.
Do you plan to go back and extend existing scenes later on? Not to sound to critical, it's just that some scenes feel half finished and/or a little rushed, not quiet living up to their potential. But like in building a house, once you have a solid foundation you can build on it.

I really enjoyed what's there already and hope for more to come soon.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Do you plan to go back and extend existing scenes later on? Not to sound to critical, it's just that some scenes feel half finished and/or a little rushed, not quiet living up to their potential. But like in building a house, once you have a solid foundation you can build on it.

I really enjoyed what's there already and hope for more to come soon.
It depends on whether my patrons want to extend it or start a new game.

Reactions: yoyomistro

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Oh. U still remember it!!. I only posted it to see free roam feature. Of course i am playing your game, because of Ntr & sharing is optional. Miztyl.
How can anyone forget about you? You appear in a lot of games to ask about free roaming.

For your question earlier: November 15-25.

Reactions: Paapi

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I find myself VERY VERY skeptical of that claim. The site does have an ignore button. And with your mastery of coding and writing,I'm sure a Savant such as yourself would have figured it out.
I don't ignore anyone. Why should I? Just seeing how you're obsessed with my games and my comments is so relaxing after a day at work. Just keep following my games and help it have more pages with your comments.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I don't ignore anyone. Why should I? Just seeing how you're obsessed with my games and my comments is so relaxing after a day at work. Just keep following my games and help it have more pages with your comments.

What can I say,I've always been fascinated by train wrecks. And then I played Erodio. And read basically anything you've ever posted on here.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes