Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I thought ntr means someone fuck your girlfriend, your wife or at lease someone you are in relationship with ?
These couples are made by system.
Their relationship is not real and it is more like a mission.
NTR and SHARED need a convinced relationship to go on.
I guess they've never heard of Plato's Republic.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What if I want to be a Tyrant who also wants to provide a nice lil' brothel full of the ones I don't care for, to relieve the plebs?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
If you play one of the sharing paths, do you get to decide how much sharing you want? (only share certain girls, or is it all or nothing).
From looking at the walk through, certain decisions seem to lock you into a path.

D

Deleted member 2987783

It was ok but kinda disappointing of an update. Hope it starts to capitalize on its concept more.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
The Android version posted in the main post will not install. (Before anyone asks, yes, I did try all three links; each one resulted in the following.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's funny all the things people are bickering about while I'm here mad that the premise is an interstellar capable human civilization lost the earth to seismic and volcanic activity. It's why I can't stand most sci-fi. Like, you have advanced AI systems but somehow people can still die naturally/involuntarily. It's literally impossible.

There are certain technologies that if you have that capacity, you can assume you have the capacity for other things. Like if you have the capacity for interstellar travel, you have the ability to regulate seismic activity. I really wish people would just stick to fantasy or fantasy/sci-fi hybrids like Star Wars. At least that way you can say "because magic" and not display your lack of understanding of dependent technologies.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes