blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Endings that don't involve slavery would be a good start, and I'm not into NTR, so that counts out the other two endings. Until you mentioned it, I did not realize the developer had any other games, so no, I haven't been following them for a while.
Lmao, my quote itself was snuffed xD. This is so sad, the reason given was "ot" I wish the one who cleansed my comment explained what that meant.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Why I sometimes keep track of these other sites (with worse download-speed) and report in threads here when they are released there, is not primarily to encourage people to download them at that other site. It is because many many times when I have done so, devs or patreons realize that the game is already out so to say and then they release it quicker here.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Why I sometimes keep track of these other sites (with worse download-speed) and report in threads here when they are released there, is not primarily to encourage people to download them at that other site. It is because many many times when I have done so, devs or patreons realize that the game is already out so to say and then they release it quicker here.
I just posted the red card for fun. And I don't even care about other games forums anyway. There are a lot of games forums. There's nothing I can do.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
So,I guess I can Post it here because it seems it is been spreed around anyhow.

Reactions: Gamle

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'd better be stubborn to develop the game I want than listening to all requests, demands, 'criticism' to develop a game I don't want.
I'd better be belligerent than being nice to those who will attack and say that the harem route needs more scenes like they did in the past.
we need more defs like you. how many games got rewritten because of some ppl cry about things that happend in a game. its great that you make the game you want and not what other ppl want. if they dont like it they should just ignore it and go on.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes