Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Then which word for 'anarchy'? Anarchism?
That's a good idea but it won't have any relation with the endings.
Tyranny is more suitable.
If all the woman willingly only sleeps with you how's that tyranny? One dude is a complete douche who wants girls to be sex slaves. He will bring anarchy sooner or later cause he has no regard for people's opinions. So he should not get any chance at repopulating. Another one looks like simply doesn't care. And another one looks like afraid of taking the initiative. That only leaves with MC.

hajee

Feb 27, 2020
I thought ntr means someone fuck your girlfriend, your wife or at lease someone you are in relationship with ?
These couples are made by system.
Their relationship is not real and it is more like a mission.
NTR and SHARED need a convinced relationship to go on.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
So I heard there is pregnancy in this game...

Will it be shown and played with or is it just an afterthought like a notice? Not now, but like sometime in the future update?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
MiZtyl hey can I ask how the contents is divided among the routes I mean how much content for each route :unsure:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
any news on updating the walkthrough. I'm enjoying the game, but I want to have 3 separate playthoughs following the 3 paths.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Jee, I'm curious to know what kind of endings appeal to you xD, If you have been following Miztyl's games for a while, she literally laid out her roadmap for every one to see. I'm surprised, you got to know them now lol.
Endings that don't involve slavery would be a good start, and I'm not into NTR, so that counts out the other two endings. Until you mentioned it, I did not realize the developer had any other games, so no, I haven't been following them for a while.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
For those people who criticize because in tyranny the girls will fuck with the MC voluntarily. It is tyranny because YOU WILL NOT LET OTHER MEN DO ANYTHING, THEY WILL BE YOUR SLAVES. I hope that now it is clear and we leave the discussion of whether tyranny or whatever you want to call it and we focus on the game itself
Just say

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
If you look at the possible endings, you'll see that this game focuses on 'social activities', not 'biological life'. I know tentacle monsters need love, but I don't love them.

Democracy isn't a good word but I don't know a better word.
The reason I use those words is we need to be a tyrant for the harem route.
But capitalism can have a democracy as well as communism can have a tyrant.
Anarchy fits the ending because that is what the main protagonist wants. It fits his personality, at least that's how I think.
If I may step in and give my opinion... Harem route as described it is either tyranny or aristocratical state even feudarchy can describe it... Tyranny is used for leaders not loved for their subordinates and you have a harem.. if it is a forced harem then ok I guess.. sharing is closer to anarchy than democracy since anarchy is the absence of authority and everyone is free to make their own choises... Everyone living in an anarchist society has to respect personal boundaries so some1 making your life miserable is not on the plate so I think the correct is to have sharing as anarchy and the ntr as dictatorship..

Reactions: radical686

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
If I may step in and give my opinion... Harem route as described it is either tyranny or aristocratical state even feudarchy can describe it... Tyranny is used for leaders not loved for their subordinates and you have a harem.. if it is a forced harem then ok I guess.. sharing is closer to anarchy than democracy since anarchy is the absence of authority and everyone is free to make their own choises... Everyone living in an anarchist society has to respect personal boundaries so some1 making your life miserable is not on the plate so I think the correct is to have sharing as anarchy and the ntr as dictatorship..
Yes, of course. You (and everyone) could call them with any names you (and everyone) want. And I call it Tyranny, Democracy, Anarchy.

Feb 6, 2018
Then I respect you. Because the reason why I don't give changelogs anymore is to make ntr-haters become irritated since they used changelogs to attack me last year. Instead, I post previews a week before the release.
honestly i hate ntr and dont play forced ntr, but i know a good game when i see one, and this looks like it will be enjoyable ntr or not

Reactions: Kjazz
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes