ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The mention about Erodio was funny :)
Anyway the game has potential, so keep it up! (y)

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I wouldn't mind the democracy route as long as Justin doesn't get any. Preferably toss him in a wood chipper for that matter.

By the way, Erodio was a decent enough game and it's unfair that this thread is getting trolled so hard. It's too bad there's no way to actually enforce the 18+ rule because it sure sounds like all of the brats trolling in here are kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I have no malice to you dev, but you have gotta stop assuming everyone asking you about ntr is a troll hater or flamer. And seriously, how is saying "I've heard you were passionate about this tag, why not just make a game centered on it" sound insulting to you? If I don't know something, don't call me stupid, tell me something like a normal human.

And don't get emotionally charged and angry. I'm asking you about the direction of this game, so let's not veer off into the previous.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
When i saw the name i really tought it could have monsters, aliens, furry, etc..

then i saw it's all human related..

Mehh... but well.. let's see how this go =/

Prologue looks good...

still i..

don't see how the Anarchy ending could have a "Leader"

i tought and if i remember correctly, it means each community.. each one protects, etc themselfs... so.. how?

The idea looks nice but.. "Notice, no alien, etc" =/ later i'll give it a try

frownbird

Feb 7, 2019
Just played through the whole prologue. I like the general scenario, repopulating a planet is a fun sci-fi premise. I worry about the potential for the game long-term because there are only eight characters including the MC, and only four are girls (assuming that gay content isn't planned). Of course this depends on how long the game is planned to be. Because the onboard AI mentioned having children and then once they are eighteen having kids with them, I assumed the story was going to take place over a long period of time.
-Minor nitpick- A group of four men and four women could not re-populate a planet because their gene pool would be too small. After a couple generations it would result in inbreeding, even if the first eight are all unrelated.
Each day had a set schedule, and you stay in a first-person perspective so you have to click through a few backgrounds as your character "walks" around. It's a little clunky in that regard. It almost feels like the game wants to be a point-and-click.
As it's a visual novel, writing will make or break this game. It's more relevant that graphics, coding, or mechanics. It won't matter if you can choose between NTR or Tyranny if both routes have poor dialogue and cardboard characters. As it is now the writing and dialogue functions. It exists. There isn't anything that amazed or excited me in that regard. It's not bad, but it's not much different than the 600 trillion other VN's on this site.
Good visual novels are rare, but the premise and different routes are interesting enough for me to stick around and see if this becomes something worth playing.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am looking forward to seeing how this develops. It does sound like some new female characters will have to be ginned up soon, but I wish the dev the best of luck!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
There is clearly only one worthwhile route to play through: Tyrant (Harem)
Why would I want to populate a brand new planet with anyone else's genes but mine?
Because this would soon led to dementia as happened many times before, my dear :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Does the democracy path will include some M/M and F/F sex? just for fun and relax, and not to destroy the females from constant pregnancy, of course :)

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes