Aug 16, 2018
Post-apocalyptic Repopulation Harem is the best harem.

That said, as someone who usually prefers the romance rather than the domination route in games, why can't there be an ending where the MC has all the ladies and all the men fuck off to a different planet because they're Lesser Dickuses and can't compete with the MC. Don't need to enslave them, just fuck off.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I knew there would be a comment like that. Scientists say we need 160 people to re-populate the world. But to think I could develop a game with that number of people when the budget every month is $200.

View attachment 786316
make sense and your last game was good so i going play this until the end and good game

Jul 15, 2019
I understand just a prologue but it has no sex could have had 1 sex seen in it atleast I also know and understand it's basically a preview but sheesh a movie trailer has more action then this game has not bad looking graphic lil choice now could've been longer...could've been alot but eh it is what it is so far I rate this game 1.1 stars...... Not gonna really rate it here because that will ruin it's chance in future if it gets good pfft

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Wow, swinging, ntr, pregnancy, all tags and story info sound very nice... Can't wait to try the game out.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I was hoping for some idea who the various faces are, something of a hook to draw me back for updates...but there was nothing. Graphics are ok, there were no coding issues that I ran into. The text was comprehensible, but the story/character development needs a lot of work.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes