JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
New Earth 0.2 Walkthrough

P.S. I'm not the creator of the Walkthrough, the Walkthrough is the official version created by the dev.

Last edited:

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I'm gonna say you should be able to punish Justin for attacking you, should you decide not to fight him

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Initial thoughts
  • Can you please add a cliff so I can toss Justin off it?
  • The ship looks like a construction vehicle. I'm not sure if that's intended or not but it's interesting.
  • I'm curious to see if the AI will end up with a physical form at some point.
  • There are a few repetitive scenes (on the way to the gym/on the way to the daily meeting) that have repeated visuals with no text.

Typo/Phrasing
  • perform the population yourselves > perform the re-population yourselves

Reactions: TheSidewinder

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Initial thoughts
  • Can you please add a cliff so I can toss Justin off it?
  • The ship looks like a construction vehicle. I'm not sure if that's intended or not but it's interesting.
  • I'm curious to see if the AI will end up with a physical form at some point.
  • There are a few repetitive scenes (on the way to the gym/on the way to the daily meeting) that have repeated visuals with no text.

Typo/Phrasing
  • perform the population yourselves > perform the re-population yourselves
The repeated scenes are to prevent the famous guy on this forum to continue to say 'jumping from scenes to scenes'. When moving around the ship, it'll be stupid to re-render the scenes in different angles.
The typo you told me: I wrote it re-population at first but later an American guy told me that's wrong and it should be population. But thank you for your help.
For other issues, I won't answer because they relate to future events.

Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
The repeated scenes are to prevent the famous guy on this forum to continue to say 'jumping from scenes to scenes'. When moving around the ship, it'll be stupid to re-render the scenes in different angles.
The typo you told me: I wrote it re-population at first but later an American guy told me that's wrong and it should be population. But thank you for your help.
For other issues, I won't answer because they relate to future events.
"Populate" as you have it now, is the correct wordage.

Reactions: gfdsf565 and MiZtyl

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Just played through, very promising start. The AI issue could be good, and the characters are fairly well developed for a first version. I hope that winning (or losing) the ladies takes some doing, not just the Renpy version of point and fuck. But that is just a hope, not telling the dev what to do.

Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
Ok, just finished with v0.1. I agree with rossbach451 . The AI is a nice touch. Reminds me a little of H.A.L. from 2001: A Space Odyssey. The character renders as well done. I can not speak about other character development, it is too early for that. Well done, so far, MiZtyl .

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Really digging to premise so far. I thought the prologue was a good start, but this first update makes the game look very promising. Looking forward to future updates.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I thought ntr means someone fuck your girlfriend, your wife or at lease someone you are in relationship with ?
These couples are made by system.
Their relationship is not real and it is more like a mission.
NTR and SHARED need a convinced relationship to go on.
The game is only 0.1. There's not a lot of content (though the actual content is pretty good so far). But the MC does have a girlfriend in the game (and was his girlfriend before the mission to populate the planet), and in all likelihood, she can be stolen. So yea, NTR is an appropriate tag. There's no full blown NTR with the GF yet (just some groping). But NTR absolutely makes sense for this game.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
The AI is delightfully creepy. I do wish the picture of the AI (during the meetings) was something other than the back of a chair though.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes