Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm True Tyranny ending= other guys dont get to have children with MC's offspring the old fashion way. instead they have to jizz in a cup and do artificial insemination...

or incest patch :sneaky:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Hmmm True Tyranny ending= other guys dont get to have children with MC's offspring the old fashion way. instead they have to jizz in a cup and do artificial insemination...

or incest patch :sneaky:
They're the descendants of Noah so it's incest already.

• Wow
Reactions: Look-see

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
That was clear from your comments but next time don't be cute about it and come out and say it so people don't keep repeating the question.
You're here since 2017 but you still don't understand that no matter what the dev says, people still whine and bitch about how they want the game to change into a different game? How many times did I deny about incest? Did they stop their requests? Look above, the guy named Osamabeenfappin has been following me for months, from Erodio to New Earth. Do you think he follows me because he likes NTR? No, he hates NTR and always says my game is bad. But he still follows me and facepalms almost all of my comments. I was trolling, I didn't try to be cute to those haters. Because I know they only stop their whining when I develop the game just what they want. But why should I do that? Why should I abandon my supporters to develop games for those who are mocking me?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You're here since 2017 but you still don't understand that no matter what the dev says, people still whine and bitch about how they want the game to change into a different game? How many times did I deny about incest? Did they stop their requests? Look above, the guy named Osamabeenfappin has been following me for months, from Erodio to New Earth. Do you think he follows me because he likes NTR? No, he hates NTR and always says my game is bad. But he still follows me and facepalms almost all of my comments. I was trolling, I didn't try to be cute to those haters. Because I know they only stop their whining when I develop the game just what they want. But why should I do that? Why should I abandon my supporters to develop games for those who are mocking me?
I never said that you should kowtow to people who mock you. I haven't seen your previous game so I was unaware about trolls following you around. The haters are annoying, and I'll tell any dev whether I like them or not to always follow their vision. I haven't played your game but I posted criticism about the fundamental premise, which violates rules about convergent technologies in sci-fi.

As far as incest/non-exclusivity, yea, no need to appease randos who are probably not your patrons either, but there are lots of people here who are non-native English speakers and who don't know anything about Semitic religions, so your initial responses on incest will be arcane to them and will probably invite more annoying/repetitive questions which is why I prodded a bit. It's best to be clear once, then tell off the people who don't get it after that.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Kind of bossy. And for the record: questions will be repeated over and over again no matter if answered. Sadly
I think more snarky but I see that lol. The only reason I bothered is that this is a smaller thread and they are usually salvageable from the repetition. If it was bigger I'd probably not even be posting here, apart from my initial point about the flawed premise. That's what irked me enough to engage the thread in the first place. A better premise for such an advanced Earth would be like, unregulated experiments in nanotech caused a grey-goo mass to consume all of the planets resources and plunged it into an ice age, or attempts to create a stable wormhole backfired and created a gravitational anomaly that threw the planet off its orbit and the atmosphere was bombarded with solar radiation and ignited due to displacement from the gravitational field. You know, just put in a bit of effort.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How much content would you say is there currently? I'm going for an NTR or 'cucked' playthrough.
I don't wanna start playing it too soon.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Wouldn't it have been easier to answer? xD but yea, everyone. Otherwise I would've tagged MiZtyl you :)

Just noticed that you're the dev, now your comment makes a bit more sense :) I was talking to anyone who had insight. I am perfectly fine waiting if there's very little content now, but your game also sounds exciting.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How much content would you say is there currently? I'm going for an NTR or 'cucked' playthrough.
I don't wanna start playing it too soon.
There's still little content, but it's good content. A couple BJs, 1 sex scene, and a few groping scenes. Overall, I can't imagine a single playthrough will last more than an hour (if even). I'm doing 2 playthroughs, NTR and Democracy. There's equal content in both of those paths. So, if you're just playing 1 path, maybe wait a bit. If you're playing multiple paths, it might be worth a look now.

Reactions: AtotehZ

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Then I respect you. Because the reason why I don't give changelogs anymore is to make ntr-haters become irritated since they used changelogs to attack me last year. Instead, I post previews a week before the release.
Because in your old game's f95 thread, i seen comments that you created more wholesome scenes for ntr and created less number of scenes, that too particularly unclear endings for HAREM path & you countered those who complained by saying "wait for sequel". But when that sequel happens? Probably after this game or may be not. I think, in this game also, you are intended to create more scenes for NTR path. That's why you are not okay with changelog because it involves the details of number of scenes.

But, All due respect, I didn't played your old game. I'm all saying based on people ratings, reviews, comments. But I like to play this game. I truly got interested by reading the concept. But again, when going through, i came to know you are the developer of your "old game", I got doubts now. Let's see if you repeat the same or not.

And I know you gonna counter me by saying something like: "Yes, I will repeat the same. Just don't play my game."

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Because in your old game's f95 thread, i seen comments that you created more wholesome scenes for ntr and created less number of scenes, that too particularly unclear endings for HAREM path & you countered those who complained by saying "wait for sequel". But when that sequel happens? Probably after this game or may be not. I think, in this game also, you are intended to create more scenes for NTR path. That's why you are not okay with changelog because it involves the details of number of scenes.

But, All due respect, I didn't played your old game. I'm all saying based on people ratings, reviews, comments. But I like to play this game. I truly got interested by reading the concept. But again, when going through, i came to know you are the developer of your "old game", I got doubts now. Let's see if you repeat the same or not.

And I know you gonna counter me by saying something like: "Yes, I will repeat the same. Just don't play my game."
Where on Earth were you at the end of Erodio? Can anyone show me the proof that the number of NTR scenes are higher than the number of non-NTR scenes (both Acts in total)? No, no one can. Because only NTR-haters keep repeating that lie in all games with NTR, thinking they can force the devs to add more non-NTR scenes for them. Unfortunately, that miracle won't work on me.

And you think I'm scared of NTR-haters so I have to hide the details of number of scenes by not releasing changelogs?
First: There are changelogs. But this is a visual game, not a text game. So I release my changelogs as 'images'. And don't whine because no one shares those images with you.
Second: You know that I always say to NTR-haters that 'don't play my game', but you still think that I don't release the changelogs to... make them play my game or because I... am scared of them? Weird, eh? I can give the changelogs as images here for free (like 2 images I posted some comments earlier). But why should I? Why should I give NTR-haters the chance to know what they will encounter in the game? Why should I give people who hate me and my games the chance to play my games when there are scenes they want?

Does New Earth have an option to turn off NTR like Erodio? No, and there will never be. Stop lying to yourself that I'm scared of NTR-haters and that I'm trying to persuade them to support my games.

You're right about one thing. Who need NTR-haters to play my games to begin with? What will I have if they play my games? Whining to add more non-NTR scenes. I'm not that stupid.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Where on Earth were you at the end of Erodio? Can anyone show me the proof that the number of NTR scenes are higher than the number of non-NTR scenes (both Acts in total)? No, no one can. Because only NTR-haters keep repeating that lie in all games with NTR, thinking they can force the devs to add more non-NTR scenes for them. Unfortunately, that miracle won't work on me.

And you think I'm scared of NTR-haters so I have to hide the details of number of scenes by not releasing changelogs?
First: There are changelogs. But this is a visual game, not a text game. So I release my changelogs as 'images'. And don't whine because no one shares those images with you.
Second: You know that I always say to NTR-haters that 'don't play my game', but you still think that I don't release the changelogs to... make them play my game or because I... am scared of them? Weird, eh? I can give the changelogs as images here for free (like 2 images I posted some comments earlier). But why should I? Why should I give NTR-haters the chance to know what they will encounter in the game? Why should I give people who hate me and my games the chance to play my games when there are scenes they want?

Does New Earth have an option to turn off NTR like Erodio? No, and there will never be. Stop lying to yourself that I'm scared of NTR-haters and that I'm trying to persuade them to support my games.

You're right about one thing. Who need NTR-haters to play my games to begin with? What will I have if they play my games? Whining to add more non-NTR scenes. I'm not that stupid.
If you don't want ntr haters to play this game, then why you create a harem path? Instead, make a totally ntr game. I never go to "total ntr" game threads where they have nothing but ntr path. Because, i'm not into ntr. There is nothing for me in those games. But, in optional ntr or dual route harem/ntr games, i have atleast something to play for. If i hate "anal" sex, doesn't mean i ban all games that contain anal sex. We all hate some kinks. Lot of us don't like lolis. But, yeah, if you troll people based on kinks, then that's wrong. I don't think I shamed ntr fans in my reply. I just analyzed your old game's comments, ratings & come to conclusion to compare those results with your new game. I may be wrong with my analysis. I never said i'm right.

Reactions: Aioria619

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
If you don't want ntr haters to play this game, then why you create a harem path? Instead, make a totally ntr game. I never go to "total ntr" game threads where they have nothing but ntr path. Because, i'm not into ntr. There is nothing for me in those games. But, in optional ntr or dual route harem/ntr games, i have atleast something to play for. If i hate "anal" sex, doesn't mean i ban all games that contain anal sex. We all hate some kinks. Lot of us don't like lolis. But, yeah, if you troll people based on kinks, then that's wrong. I don't think I shamed ntr fans in my reply. I just analyzed your old game's comments, ratings & come to conclusion to compare those results with your new game. I may be wrong with my analysis. I never said i'm right.
You're so funny. You don't like both Harem and NTR doesn't mean that there isn't anyone like a game that way. Develop full NTR or 3 routes like this game is my choice. I don't need your 'wise advice'. Erodio will be responded in Erodio, enough with Erodio in this thread.

Reactions: yoyomistro

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Not only replying to this comment specifically, but your last few comments. I mostly just want to address the claim that there are more NTR scenes than harem/vanilla scenes. That is simply false. I'm playing an NTR path and a harem/democracy path. The scenes are literally equal. In almost every scenario where there's an NTR scene, there is a harem/vanilla version of that scene.

For example, the biggest NTR girl right now is Gabrielle. She has an NTR scene with Justin early in the game. If you're on the harem/democracy path, though, she instead has a scene with the MC. Every other NTR scene is the same way. The content is literally equal. You can't listen to these trolls complaining about there not being enough vanilla content because they're simply spreading lies. You want to find out how many scenes there really are? Play the game.

As for why the dev even bothers making a harem path. It's because the dev feels like it. It's their game, they can make it how they want. And players like me who enjoy both NTR and harem/vanilla really appreciate there being multiple paths to play. I wouldn't be as interested in this game (nor would I be a Patron) if there was only 1 path. Some people out there like seeing alternate storylines.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally I have issue with the fans of ntr and the haters of ntr, both sides have ruined a lot of threads with their personal war.

There is no need to go into a thread of a vn that has ntr and demand for it to be removed just as much as there is no need to go into a thread of a non-ntr vn and demand ntr be added.

Both sides give me a headache.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Dev y do u even bother replying just ignore them no matter how u improve they will criticize u so just leave them to bark

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not only replying to this comment specifically, but your last few comments. I mostly just want to address the claim that there are more NTR scenes than harem/vanilla scenes. That is simply false. I'm playing an NTR path and a harem/democracy path. The scenes are literally equal. In almost every scenario where there's an NTR scene, there is a harem/vanilla version of that scene.

For example, the biggest NTR girl right now is Gabrielle. She has an NTR scene with Justin early in the game. If you're on the harem/democracy path, though, she instead has a scene with the MC. Every other NTR scene is the same way. The content is literally equal. You can't listen to these trolls complaining about there not being enough vanilla content because they're simply spreading lies. You want to find out how many scenes there really are? Play the game.

As for why the dev even bothers making a harem path. It's because the dev feels like it. It's their game, they can make it how they want. And players like me who enjoy both NTR and harem/vanilla really appreciate there being multiple paths to play. I wouldn't be as interested in this game (nor would I be a Patron) if there was only 1 path. Some people out there like seeing alternate storylines.
I don't know why I'm still in this thread as I haven't played either of the devs games lol, but I'm the type of person who appreciates a little bit of everything. People like the guy you quoted who want devs to cater to their specific tastes instead of just balling the fuck out when they see stuff they don't like make threads worse and worse every day.

Personally I have issue with the fans of ntr and the haters of ntr, both sides have ruined a lot of threads with their personal war.

There is no need to go into a thread of a vn that has ntr and demand for it to be removed just as much as there is no need to go into a thread of a non-ntr vn and demand ntr be added.

Both sides give me a headache.
That's a false equivalency. That's like comparing the people who like big boobs on this site to people who hate them. People who hate NTR and big boobs will go in every thread with the thing they hate and make their displeasure known multiple times to the annoyance of everyone else who either likes that content or doesn't care either way. I've never seen people who like NTR/Big boobs brigade a thread until the moderators have to step in and hit the nuke button.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know why I'm still in this thread as I haven't played either of the devs games lol, but I'm the type of person who appreciates a little bit of everything. People like the guy you quoted who want devs to cater to their specific tastes instead of just balling the fuck out when they see stuff they don't like make threads worse and worse every day.

That's a false equivalency. That's like comparing the people who like big boobs on this site to people who hate them. People who hate NTR and big boobs will go in every thread with the thing they hate and make their displeasure known multiple times to the annoyance of everyone else who either likes that content or doesn't care either way. I've never seen people who like NTR/Big boobs brigade a thread until the moderators have to step in and hit the nuke button.
I also see some people ask for NTR in other games but rarely. But a lot of people ask to remove NTR or ask to have incest in games.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes