Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
New Life [v0.7.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 625 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 591 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
Reactions: redraw and M@ximus

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...where is the newest shitstorm? I need to decide if this update is finally worth the download, until now the shitstorms saved me from downloading this game since 0.1 ^^
Is it finally possible to avoid dicks or have all shitstormers left this topic?

BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
Good thing i read the comments before wasting diskspace for it.
Going by plot and tags it should be a lesbian game or at least have a pure lesbian route...but after reading here its nothing but a fake with missing tags and dishonest plot...
Whew, same. Maybe one day we'll have proper LGBTQ tags.

No, you can't do an all lesbian playthrough and I wish i'd read the comments first.

Don't know how much is forced beyond a certain point but there is a forced blowjob and that's as far as I got before rage quitting.
I appreciate you suffering for lesbians everywhere!

Mar 29, 2020
Honestly, feels like I'm the odd one out for wanting more of Meg, less of being forced to either Ash/Emily lol... find those characters way more annoying, especially Emily. Not sure where this game implies it was a lesbian focused game, looked more like it was going to be a choose your person/route type of thing. Heck, I'd even argue that Emily is the most sexually aggressive character in it so far, with maybe Ashley being the least. I get some weird, "all men are rapists+women can't commit sexual assault" vibe too, in the sense that it's okay how Emily and Rebecca behave, yet it only negatively portrays George, his son, and Meg once that trait of hers is revealed. All of them are taking advantage of Chloe in some way, at the end of the day.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the plot says we have the choice to do better and it has a lesbian tag...or to do worse and we have rape, blackmail, futa, ... tags. The complaining people just want to do better like promised by the plot ^^
And no, you get the wrong vibe here. While i wouldnt name it rape but abuse, its just as common for females to become prey for other females, but its less traumatic to get forced/blackmailed into eating a pussy than to actually get raped, especially for virgins. However, to go back to topic, if people want to play a female protagonist as lesbian they dont want to run into dicks at all. From my pov, i am lesbian, i cant play female protatonists with any hetero scenes and i count futas as guys because the relevant part are not the tits ;)

Mar 29, 2020
It's pretty crazy for you to say that female on female sexual assault/rape is less traumatic than male on female... Like what? Strap-ons do exist, and even then, it's no less violent than the alternative. Heck, the first time you meet Emily, she's forcibly grabbing the FMC's breasts, pinching her nipples, and you just stand there and take it like nothing is wrong with that. And then the game even spins it as not a big deal+almost makes it look like a positive thing? When you're in your room alone with her, you're just trying to change, and she jumps on you and forces the MC to have sex out of nowhere. I get the whole suspension of disbelief but man, even RL that would be insane the majority of the time if it was with someone you barely knew.

I imagine if Emily was a guy, all of a sudden your feelings towards that character would be different, weird.

Anyways, not trying to start a fight, am a bisexual guy who fantasizes being a woman at times, so I like having my options open. The disgust at having to watch the male on female stuff is no different than if someone were to be bothered by having to deal with lesbian stuff as if it's a positive thing. Emily when you actually look at her character, is no less of an entitled brat than Jacob, who has a rich mother that lets her do what she wants, and believes that she deserves you. And just because there's a lesbian tag, doesn't mean it has to be lesbian-focused, just that there's the option in the story. It's like imagine if I said, "but there's a male domination tag, it should only be mostly male domination!", same for the futa/trans tag.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You think too far here. Girls dont carry strapons around to rape someone and the main reason for rape is to get off, so its much more common to get forced to service the "woman in charge" then anything else. Sure, there are also bitches who like to make others suffer physically. While thats he minority, they are just as traumatic as raping males, sometimes even more since they dont need to stop after an orgasm, on the other hand they cant get their victims pregnant, so its pretty hard to tell which is worse, lets just say both are hell. Believe me, big sis and me run a woman shelter, i've heard of every abuse possible and had my own share of experiences on that matter...i know about the short- and long-term damage of abuse and rape, there is a strong difference, especially in the long run.
I have not played the game yet because unavoidable dicks are a nogo, but if she were upset about getting groped she wouldnt let her in her room, let alone change in front of a predator if she dont want to become its prey.
Erm, you dont need to know someone to have sex, you just need to be horny.

And i'm a lesbian who also wants options, just in my case to close routes instead of keeping them open, however, we both prefer options instead of forced scenes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
New Life is total crap there is no choices you can make your forced into fucking Futa! You have no choice in the game so this is not a game but a fucking kinetic novel hiding itself as a game. It also forces scenes on you even if you select not to again this is a shitty Kinetic novel with choices meaning shit!

Quit fucking calling it a damn Visual Novel when choices you make don't mean anything it's a fucking Kinetic Novel with no options!

Jan 24, 2021

Hey everyone!
We're finally here! The official full release of New Life! I'm so excited for you to get your hands on the full version of New life. It's been an incredible 8 months since I released the first version of New Life.
With all that said, here's the newest version of New Life for you all to check out.
Here's a small preview as always!

Download:

Changelog:
- Added the remaining four endings to the game
- Fixed a few grammar errors and well as a few more bugs
I hope you all enjoyed playing my game. I know it wasn't perfect, but I'm proud of where I ended up for my first attempt at anything like this.
I know I keep saying it but thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me while I created this.
Thank you all so much!

Sheepy!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Life [v1.0] [SheepyWorksGames]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewLife-SHEEPYWORKSGAMES-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
How do you get with Meg?
As of 0.7, you go behind Ash's back after you move in with her, but I'm really hoping there's another path to do that. Just because I find hooking up with Meg to be hotter doesn't mean that I wouldn't feel like a piece of shit fucking Ash over like that

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I got kinda angry reading this, not gonna lie. Just a constant feeling of bewilderment.
Kinda have the same feeling, no audio, 3rd person and the feeling of over the top conversations. I can understand your frustration.
I can't really put it in words right now on why the text is frustrating at the moment, might be able to say more about it after playing a bit more.

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Well dang, Roy's our Boy. He's a fun character when you don't pursue him.

Edit: I got an ending where Chloe . There didnt seem to be much of any buildup to , unless I happened to miss a few scenes? What's going on there?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes