2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Vanderbor @V.A. Laurie

Looks like a rough start, and I'm going to hold off a bit longer before trying your game, but wanted to let you know that I recognize and appreciate the effort and perseverance though negative feedback.

I don't pretend to understand what it really takes to create one of these games, much less design it for a global market, but I do recognize your commitment and wanted to provide a little encouragement your efforts. /salute

I'll keep an eye on it and be happy to provide an honest and constructive review in the near future.
Shoot me a DM if you have some feedback you'd like to share. We are both open to suggestion. Vander is listening to all the feedback and I am always open to hear where improvements can be made in the story. Vander writes the story, and I am merely adjusting his Russian into something similar that should feel like real people are talking, and as native english speakers. But if this is where you see room for improvement, please let me know. I want Vanderbor's game to be a success, because I enjoy seeing creators doing what they enjoy, and nothing makes it more enjoyable than having your audience appreciate your efforts.

Reactions: VanderGames

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The tranny friend is a turn off and a cock blocker, but the latter is part of the story, I guess. Could you make the friend less tranny and more femenine, without that dude face?
I say this as constructive criticism, since that's the more glaring gripe with the game.

dimo84

Oct 9, 2017
Did you worked on my char too? Last time for me it looked like a man a bit, I see you done some work on te rest. GL with the game.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
For anyone trying to open the suitcase. As a hint remember the was not made by an American.
Good call - I had actually set this line to be read like American's would say it/write it, but then I realized that most of the world doesn't say the date like Americans do, even if they speak english... So... yes, good point.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The v0.10 is an update or the finish game? Besides, someone already play this new version or wasn't released yet?
this is an update, not the completed game. It is available for download right now from the first post on this thread.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Could you remind us, in a spoiler, what the date is?
I will actually have an updated Walkthrough submitted to Vanderbor tonight, so that may become available soon. Not sure if he will have it as a Patreon perk or just release it for free... though regardless, i'm sure someone will snag it from patreon anyway...

but, if you just want the spoiler for this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walt Dee

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Alices seems like a trap, lol. But I like the game. Even with the strange cock of the father, hope you continue and good luck!

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The tranny friend is a turn off and a cock blocker, but the latter is part of the story, I guess. Could you make the friend less tranny and more femenine, without that dude face?
I say this as constructive criticism, since that's the more glaring gripe with the game.
You refer to that Alice girl who goes to college with the daughter and works at the bar? Yeah, "she" looks pretty male to me, too. But I was wondering, what about the "girl" at the clothing store? That's even worse. Totally looks like a tranny to me! Very male looking face! But apart from that, I really like the game, so far. There's even quite a lot of humor in the dialogues. Had to laugh a couple of times. :)

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
I really like the character's personalities and the story development/writing. It's cool that the daughter takes the initiative for a change, rather than having some super innocent virgin that slowly gets corrupted by the super worldly MC-dad.

But jeez.... Alice and the chick from the clothing store look like guys. All the females in game look quite similar actually. I initially found the daughter quite attractive, but after seeing similarities with her and the masculine friends it's kind of put me off.

Feminizing the girls in this game would make it 100 times better.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes