2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
I really like the character's personalities and the story development/writing. It's cool that the daughter takes the initiative for a change, rather than having some super innocent virgin that slowly gets corrupted by the super worldly MC-dad.

But jeez.... Alice and the chick from the clothing store look like guys. All the females in game look quite similar actually. I initially found the daughter quite attractive, but after seeing similarities with her and the masculine friends it's kind of put me off.

Feminizing the girls in this game would make it 100 times better.
Completely agree. Great to see the story from a different angle (although the flow is sometimes a bit off).

The girls however are mostly not my style at all. Each time I am waiting to see a penis hanging out after one of the side characters gets naked...

Reactions: petamboo

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
yeah, I was a bit stressed out that there would be a forced kissing scene followed by a penis surprise

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
In the description not what is in the description on Patreon.

Thank you V. A. Laurie for the editing work done. The game has been completely rewritten from Day 1 all the way to Day 4.

The following changes were made:

- Added 171 image, and 3 animations.
- Added two new characters.
- heart will no longer display numbers.
- Last appearance of Margarita . (Margarita, who has been called so terrible that people have gotten sick at her face. You can skip her final scene if you wish.)
- All images can now be viewed in the game folder.
-Completely rewritten English dialogue. (You should start the game from the beginning. You might like it.)

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for clarifying things @Vanderbor , and much love to @V.A. Laurie for their work - I've noticed the English is much less "Google Translate" quality and makes perfect sense.

I even finished the first run through, being more conservative. Might have further play later, or just look at the pre-extracted images - no need to run unren.bat on your game :cool:

Reactions: VanderGames

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Launched the game, was pleasantly surprised by Russian from the start. Then I begun the read. Author's Patreon page approved my suspicion. Guys, I see here you think the author is bad in English. Well, in Russian (suppose his native) he's not good too.
Vanderbor, elementary school mistakes from the start. And your "приведенье" (instead of "привидение") - that's sometning. Try using any text processor before inserting text in game - it helps to evade most of mistakes in grammar.

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Launched the game, was pleasantly surprised by Russian from the start. Then I begun the read. Author's Patreon page approved my suspicion. Guys, I see here you think the author is bad in English. Well, in Russian (suppose his native) he's not good too.
Vanderbor, elementary school mistakes from the start. And your "приведенье" (instead of "привидение") - that's sometning. Try using any text processor before inserting text in game - it helps to evade most of mistakes in grammar.
With grammar, everything is fine. Misprints are at all. If I do not forget, I'll fix it in the next version. To be honest, some mistakes were not corrected intentionally. Since the process of fixing is more difficult than correcting the text in the comment. :p

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
what is the luggage password?
European date format gets me confused every time.

Not a terrible game but the characters have a doll or marionette appearance. Some of the females have very masculine faces. Maybe it's the hair? I'm sure a new render would be a huge undertaking and unlikely to be done.

Last edited:

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
well i may be biased because i'm helping with this game, but I think that looks pretty good. I think she's a cute character.
Apart from the hair, Maria is a dead ringer for my wife as a teenager - please be nice to her or I'll have to traumatise her with a side by side!

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Heh maybe he could could have a brief nightmare sequence (Futa hell) ... then MC wakes up next to a naked female appropriate to current story events :)

I do like the fact that his daughter is the pusher in their relationship. Maybe it will end up she just has to break him into things herself.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes