2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
When I first started playing this I liked it however it got killed when Max came along and ruined the VN for me

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
rip anyone know the password to the daughters suit case or is it a paid to get thing?

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
Say what you think.

_____________Old version___________________________________________________New version____________
The one on the left has more of a square jaw which looks more male. The one on the right has a rounder face that looks more female. I prefer the one on the right.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
@Vanderbor I like it. It's strange how some subtle changes to lighting/shadows, jaw/chin, nasal bridge, brow, lips, and possibly much more, can make a difference, but they do. Similar to the huge difference make up makes to the daughter's face.
Is the boutique assistant next or is that model meant to be a trap? :eek:penedeyewink::winkytongue:

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Ugh dads personality is pretty beta. I find it hard to believe he went single for 18 years and still has trouble talking to women. Isnt that something you grow out of? 18 years is a long ass time. Thats 18 years as a functional adult as well. I am 27 so I have only been an adult for 9 years, this guy has been an adult for 18 years and still has teenage self confidence issues. There is no way you can go that long without have a girlfriend or sex now and again with someone...

This is continuing to be a main theme of the game. Daughter is a bit promiscuous and wants to fix daddy with a girlfriend. Daddy apparently hasnt had one in 18 adult years of life.

Terrible theme for the game. It would be one thing if he was just single and had some experience, but the theme is shaping out to be virgin with only one lover the ex wife.... 18 years ago....

Also during the introduction there should have been more skeptic on the dads part. Ask for moms name, what hometown she grew up in, ask for a photo of mom, ect. You can kind of fill in the blanks but it would be more immersive if they did it in game.

Also I would have absolutely not slept on the couch. Right away I would say you can share the bed or get the couch, I promise to behave ect. Its my house for petes sake.

In my opinion they should allow for a less terribly beta personality type playthrough. I had to turn it off it was getting a bit absurd.

Last edited:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Ugh dads personality is pretty beta. I find it hard to believe he went single for 18 years and still has trouble talking to women. Isnt that something you grow out of? 18 years is a long ass time. Thats 18 years as a functional adult as well. I am 27 so I have only been an adult for 9 years, this guy has been an adult for 18 years and still has teenage self confidence issues. There is no way you can go that long without have a girlfriend or sex now and again with someone...

This is continuing to be a main theme of the game. Daughter is a bit promiscuous and wants to fix daddy with a girlfriend. Daddy apparently hasnt had one in 18 adult years of life.

Terrible theme for the game. It would be one thing if he was just single and had some experience, but the theme is shaping out to be virgin with only one lover the ex wife.... 18 years ago....

Also during the introduction there should have been more skeptic on the dads part. Ask for moms name, what hometown she grew up in, ask for a photo of mom, ect. You can kind of fill in the blanks but it would be more immersive if they did it in game.

Also I would have absolutely not slept on the couch. Right away I would say you can share the bed or get the couch, I promise to behave ect. Its my house for petes sake.

In my opinion they should allow for a less terribly beta personality type playthrough. I had to turn it off it was getting a bit absurd.
Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate hearing from the players. I don't know how much of a change to the personality we will see immediately, but the game is quite definitely about the Father growing more confident with women and encountering sexual situations based on that.

I know that no one game or story will please everyone, so it's always sad to see someone who doesn't like the work you've done.

Of course, we can't write the story to be based on you or what you would do... it's a video game and the characters are supposed to be their own people. You may not think that the Father's life is what any normal person would do, but I think it's quite possible that there are men out there like him.

regardless, I hope you come back to see how the game progresses!

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate hearing from the players. I don't know how much of a change to the personality we will see immediately, but the game is quite definitely about the Father growing more confident with women and encountering sexual situations based on that.

I know that no one game or story will please everyone, so it's always sad to see someone who doesn't like the work you've done.

Of course, we can't write the story to be based on you or what you would do... it's a video game and the characters are supposed to be their own people. You may not think that the Father's life is what any normal person would do, but I think it's quite possible that there are men out there like him.

regardless, I hope you come back to see how the game progresses!
I hear what you are saying. Still 18 years of no intimate interaction with the opposite sex is a bit much without throwing in a reason besides just teenager anxiety syndrome. Joining a monastery or being an extreme christian evangelist comes to mind... Like I said I am 27, I have only been an adult for 9 years. 18 years is a long ass time. It does effect immersion when a major theme requires that much suspension of disbelief.

I think daddy just happening to be single at this time period without much of an explanation is perfectly fine for the story. I dont understand why you are pushing 1 sexual interaction with mom 18 years ago as a theme. You want his daughter to break dad out of his virigin shell when she has 0 years of adult life experience verses dads 19 years of adult experience? Strange.

It is also a choice based game. When the question of about dads experience with the opposite sex comes up, there should be an option for "I do okay, I am just single at the moment and not really worried about it..." You would have to present an alternative dialogue for every other part that is relevant to dad being as close to a virgin as possible, but I think it would be worth it.

Last edited:

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I hear what you are saying. Still 18 years of no intimate interaction with the opposite sex is a bit much without throwing in a reason besides just teenager anxiety syndrome. Joining a monastery or being an extreme christian evangelist comes to mind... Like I said I am 27, I have only been an adult for 9 years. 18 years is a long ass time. It does effect immersion when a major theme requires that much suspension of disbelief.

I think daddy just happening to be single at this time period without much of an explanation is perfectly fine for the story. I dont understand why you are pushing 1 sexual interaction with mom 18 years ago as a theme. You want his daughter to break dad out of his virigin shell when she has 0 years of adult life experience verses dads 19 years of adult experience? Strange.

It is also a choice based game. When the question of about dads experience with the opposite sex comes up, there should be an option for "I do okay, I am just single at the moment and not really worried about it..." You would have to present an alternative dialogue for every other part that is relevant to dad being as close to a virgin as possible, but I think it would be worth it.
In my life there were only 2 women. With the first woman I had sex in 2001, with the second in 2010. So maybe I copied the main character with yourself, slightly increasing time of abstinence.) No mental disorders I have. I have just had other priorities.)
I'm sorry if in your country, sex is only allowed from 18 years.)

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes