2.30 star(s) 26 Votes
U

User_10739

WHAT IN THE FUCK????
What did I just experience? I am literally shaking in rage... I guess this is what happens when too many peeps bitch about comparisons, the dev has just came on our faces! This game has gone totally sideways and it is time to pull my money out... That BDSM shit came from nowhere and there was no lead up to that inclination or set up to that meeting just a fucking donkey kick in the teeth...

@Vanderbor what were you fucking thinking? Seriously dude, you are dead to me...

Last edited by a moderator:

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
WHAT IN THE FUCK????
What did I just experience? I am literally shaking in rage... I guess this is what happens when too many peeps bitch about comparisons, the dev has just came on our faces! This game has gone totally sideways and it is time to pull my money out... That BDSM shit came from nowhere and there was no lead up to that inclination or set up to that meeting just a fucking donkey kick in the teeth...

@Vanderbor what were you fucking thinking? Seriously dude, you are dead to me...
Someone give that man a glass of whisky :D. A bit of true in his words anyway ...

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
I'm lost for words. And not in a good way. Shocking plagiarism. Terrible looking models, laughable story. If you are going to rip off someone else's idea at least try to do a better job!

Reactions: Kendra

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
WHAT IN THE FUCK????

Very little progression with MC, piss poor story and it turns out that daughter is a total wacko. I am moving my pledge as well.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
thanks she said her birthday was may 27
That's maybe 'cause it's different how you say a date depending where you live. Some say the month first and then the day of it, a lot of others say the day first and then the month. So for me 27.5. would be what 5.27 is for you.

Reactions: jackkane

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Wow I have to say I'm surprised by the reaction to the final scene of the update. Spoilering my long response here for those who haven't played to the end yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Vander has created fix version 0.5.1, which I believe is now available - that has full translations in it now!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Wow I have to say I'm surprised by the reaction to the final scene of the update. Spoilering my long response here for those who haven't played to the end yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Vander has created fix version 0.5.1, which I believe is now available - that has full translations in it now!
If it didn't dawn on you yet, people want incest, harem,... you know, the usual male fantasy of getting pussy that is forbidden and cockblocking anyone messin with their plans.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
If it didn't dawn on you yet, people want incest, harem,... you know, the usual male fantasy of getting pussy that is forbidden and cockblocking anyone messin with their plans.
I know, I know... but sometimes throwing in different (and unexpected) scenes can be fun. Incest is certainly going to be something that you guys get to enjoy in the future updates. Like I said, I have a plan for the updates to come, so now that I am leading the writing for the game, you can trust that we'll get some real winning scenes soon. :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I know, I know... but sometimes throwing in different (and unexpected) scenes can be fun. Incest is certainly going to be something that you guys get to enjoy in the future updates. Like I said, I have a plan for the updates to come, so now that I am leading the writing for the game, you can trust that we'll get some real winning scenes soon. :)
Sure, throw in anything as long as it does not interfere with the protagonist too much.
That last scene was totally uncalled for.

Also, those fucking ugly models don't make it easy to get excited for any girl in this game.
It took quite a while that people who are still following this games development, overcame that, just to be shocked by something else that brings them out of the fantasy completely.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes