2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
x'D all these sour people upset that the dev actually added in some exciting shit.
The key here is active versus passive engagement. The same principle means people will tolerate many ads per hour of television but only a few seconds of ads on youtube. Watching television is a passively engaged, youtube is actively engaged.

Games like this are also actively engaged. Players hate it when control is taken from them.

I don't care about this scene particularly. I might well have pursued whatever choices would have led to it happening if I'd had any such choice. Instead it just appeared without preamble or explanation.

Aside from the all of the above players also hate it when the object of their affection sleeps with someone else. For the player base that's two big mistakes in one.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
I think that if the scene had happened mid day rather than be the final scene maybe it would have worked better. As it is, it leaves with the daughter with someone else. Taken as a whole, in the grand scheme of the game when it moves into the best part of the story, it won't be so outputting. Just another sex scene before THE sex scene we're waiting for.

Reactions: Dilettante

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Agreed I had no problem with anything and she is suppose to be love interst of the dad and a few girls and then out of nowhere with no way to stop it let alone even see it coming she starts fucking random guys like a whore and that her love interest seems to be for anyone with a dick.

If I were to take a guess the guy in the BDSM scene is probably that faggot ass brother.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Okay ... I want to ask people ... I play the v.04 and the game plot flow okay. Continue my savefile, the Day 5 became totally different game. Is this when the new writer comes in ?

If the answer is yes ... then goodbye. I know this game gonna be.

Instead have solid design of 'dating my daddy/daughter theme', this game will throw you any sex genre on your face. They just add BSDM, next bestially, if allowed Shota, or maybe Dick Girl, Lesbian, Gay, Harem ... and whatever it is to attract new costumer/backers. This game will not have solid design anymore. The title "New life with my Daughter" has no meaning, as this gonna be "New Life with my Harem".

I'm wasting my time promoting this game to another user in F95 discord a week ago.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Problem is most of this kind of games are made by people that has some skills in 3d graphic design and programming, but have no idea about writing a profesional script.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016

I LITERALLY DOWNLOADED YOUR GAME FOR FREE AND I DEMAND YOU MAKE IT THE WAY I WANT! I HAVE PUT 5 MINUTES OF TIME INTO IT, FAR TOO LONG FOR YOU TO NOT OWE ME SOMETHING! I PRACTICALLY OWN THIS GAME FOR LIKING IT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME!

If you don't like it, fucking move on.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Games like this are also actively engaged. Players hate it when control is taken from them.

Aside from the all of the above players also hate it when the object of their affection sleeps with someone else. For the player base that's two big mistakes in one.
Yes. Lots of authors don't seem to get that part of making a game is giving the player control. If you want to rip control from the player, go write a book. It's disappointing to have to start ignoring another project because the writer is more interested in his own entertainment than the player's.

Reactions: GrandJury

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Wow lots of people overreacting with the hot takes. Give it one more update and if it's still shit, then come on and rant and rave XD. It feels like you're all just piling on trying to kill the game at this point. Obviously there was a big transition and this update was really weird. I didn't like that scene either, because it was totally out of the blue. But give them the benefit of the doubt and wait to see if they can get it on the right track for the next one. They've shown small improvements so far in each update with the character models, don't you think we should all just take it down a notch and wait to see if they can improve on the script the same way?

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Wow lots of people overreacting with the hot takes. Give it one more update and if it's still shit, then come on and rant and rave XD. It feels like you're all just piling on trying to kill the game at this point. Obviously there was a big transition and this update was really weird. I didn't like that scene either, because it was totally out of the blue. But give them the benefit of the doubt and wait to see if they can get it on the right track for the next one. They've shown small improvements so far in each update with the character models, don't you think we should all just take it down a notch and wait to see if they can improve on the script the same way?
You can still give devs the benefit of the doubt? That train left LONG ago for me...

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
So people are upset because the dev included an unavoidable story plot that is usually reserved as a "bad ending" in most games....

May try this game out. No one gets this upset unless they're already invested....

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Ive only seen A little bit of this story so far, I like the Style in the Daughter's Model, Its not a cardboard copy but something looking unique. Some may not be used to it. but i like it :)
It does have some similarities to others, but that helps sometimes in getting into the story, but
She inspired me. In the future I will try to make a big difference.
The little things in the story/artwork give it a nice touch, keep up the good work :)
(btw any1 know the creator of the 3D model for the Daughter? )

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Bad English I can deal with, I'm just happy someone tried to translate it, plus it can be amusing, but the downside of this one is that tharacters look very plastic. It's a Ken and Barbie VN.
yeah a bit like barbie an Ken dolls, also reminds me of Wallace and Gromit just a little bit :)

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I think the Dev wants to make the story be like in some movies. They throw you scenes from nowhere, hack your brain and in the end everything will be explained :D.
Anyway the daughter is not that kind naive and pure, she is mysterious and lustful. I'm not sure she is really a daughter of MC or not so from now just enjoy take advantages on her, bang her if you can if you do not someone else still do it, it's just your disadvantages haha.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

I LITERALLY DOWNLOADED YOUR GAME FOR FREE AND I DEMAND YOU MAKE IT THE WAY I WANT! I HAVE PUT 5 MINUTES OF TIME INTO IT, FAR TOO LONG FOR YOU TO NOT OWE ME SOMETHING! I PRACTICALLY OWN THIS GAME FOR LIKING IT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME!

Not everyone on this forum is a leach. As a matter of fact, lots of folks on this site support multiple games.
Developers usually submit couple of early versions of their games to get valuable feedback and spread the word about their project. This site is pretty much biggest advertising platform for this kind of games. Where do you think patrons come from?
Sure, people have different tastes, expectations and generally like to bitch and moan but in this case, I think that criticism is fully warranted.
I supported this game from early on despite odd looking characters and cheesy story because I wanted it to take off.

I usually move my pledges around for 3 reasons:
1. There is a new game I really like and I would like it to continue
2. Once developer starts to make major money, I move my pledge to support creators that have promising project
but not enough income and patrons
3. If particular game loses its direction or I get the feeling that developer is "milking it".

That being said, if your intention was to make me "fucking move on", you fully succeeded, I just deleted my pledge.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

He making game to get supports so feedback is necessary to improve the game. If he making because of his hobbies then he can ignore negative comments haters gonna hate. You won't be successful with you keep that attitude.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes