• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Is there a fix that will fix the translation?
are you using the walkthrough? if so thats your problem. I dont know wtf the dev did with his scripts but it breaks the walkthrough. IMO he need to go back and write one single script for each language if he cant keep them straight.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
are you using the walkthrough? if so thats your problem. I dont know wtf the dev did with his scripts but it breaks the walkthrough. IMO he need to go back and write one single script for each language if he cant keep them straight.
You want to be asking WTF the walkthrough mod did, the game is just using the standard Renpy translation function same as any other game with translations.

Reactions: hentai charley

Vorsoth

May 14, 2021
Why game creator dont fix english language with WT??? After parking attack is only russian language, please fix it. Thanks.

Aug 14, 2021
Why game creator dont fix english language with WT??? After parking attack is only russian language, please fix it. Thanks.
You think its the creator's fault that a WT mod, that he did not create, messes up the translation in a game? I did not know a game has to jump through hoops for a translation that was not made by the dev of the game.

Reactions: fugazi666

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What he said......
Any news about an update?
Public post from his Subscribestar page

Public post

Hi all.
Last week I finally got around to working on the update. Unfortunately the work is not as productive as I would like it to be, I got lazy over the past two months (either sick or unable to work for family reasons) and a little difficult to pull myself together and get back to the mainstream of productivity. But I'll do my best not to be lazy and to get back to the time when I had enough strength to work on two projects for 16 hours a day, because I really like what I do.
As I said before I plan to buy a new 3080Ti graphics card in April, in my region it costs about 2500$. I wanted to buy a 3050 for the first time, but the resellers bought it all up and are selling it for twice as much. So my plans remain the same, but for now I will work on my old graphics card (GTX 960).
At the moment 186 images and 21 animations are ready.
I'm pleased that you believe in me and continue to support me, it's very important for me.
Thank you for your support.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
actually the older version went farther than this one but I have noticed a few things cleaned up and only slightly better graphics... not worth the rework in my mind might have been a lack of ideas causing him to do a reset hopefully he does better this time around but its not looking good for the home team.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Somehow it's like a deja-vu for me. Wasn't it the same game progress in the last version before the remake with lot's of promises, none of them kept and then suddenly it was abandoned? :unsure:
The developer is russian, isn't it?It may be related.

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
Every VN/game does not need junk like ntr crap.

Every game, every VN that comes to this site someone always ask for ntr, please stop is all I got to say.
Can't a man ask?

no worries tho.. no one is forcing him to add ntr content :*

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes