• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

tijger08

May 6, 2018
sorry that I ask. But I have started again I am now at a point there are some boys around my daughter and when I click on intervene he sprints on russians what can I do about this

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
sorry that I ask. But I have started again I am now at a point there are some boys around my daughter and when I click on intervene he sprints on russians what can I do about this

the script should of been fixed, it should work if u clicked on english thing before u face the gang. sahould work with adan walkthrough

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so since i thought this was abandoned, picked it back up from where i left off back in 2019, that left off on the Daughter starting to get on with the Alice chick, and the dad jacking off to the daughter masturbating. so now because i am losing interest fast, just gonna put some key points i notice and thoughts as i play through this in spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
so since i thought this was abandoned, picked it back up from where i left off back in 2019, that left off on the Daughter starting to get on with the Alice chick, and the dad jacking off to the daughter masturbating. so now because i am losing interest fast, just gonna put some key points i notice and thoughts as i play through this in spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Consensus is that the walkthrough mod fucks up the translation. For sure I know that I didn't have a problem with language after setting it, and I didn't use the mod.

Reactions: KingFuzzy

CronosusCZ

Nov 25, 2018
i wish this WT mod didnt screw translation... i want to use it, but its useless, if it nonstop change text to russian :D

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes