2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can't a man ask?

no worries tho.. no one is forcing him to add ntr content :*
You can always ask but it is getting redundant when its in every game/VN thread many times over.
You should use the search in the top of ever page and you would have seen more than 80 post about ntr, this can be done in every thread for any game or VN.

I should go to each game/VN and ask for incest pregnancy.
But I wont because I know it will piss off other who hate that.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Every VN/game does not need junk like ntr crap.

Every game, every VN that comes to this site someone always ask for ntr, please stop is all I got to say.
I see a lot more people scared that the NTR monster is hiding in each thread than people who ask if games have NTR. But yea both are annoying, but no one's ever derailed a thread because they wanted NTR in a game.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
What in the hell is the kick from ntr? Just please tell me. After all these years I seem to be missing something.
Apparently what you're missing is an appreciation for NTR. There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with someone having an appreciation for it, either. There's nothing 'to get' or at all complicated about it. It either strokes your arousal or it doesn't. Same with feet. Same with BDSM. Same with futa, or any other sexual fetish that are "deviant" to some and "acceptable" to others.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Apparently what you're missing is an appreciation for NTR. There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with someone having an appreciation for it, either. There's nothing 'to get' or at all complicated about it. It either strokes your arousal or it doesn't. Same with feet. Same with BDSM. Same with futa, or any other sexual fetish that are "deviant" to some and "acceptable" to others.
To set the stage for my comment. I know EXACTLY why my various fetishes arouse me. Not going to discuss it here, but if asked in a thread about any of them I could explain it. I understand which of my motivations are stimulated and why. NTR does absolutely nothing for me, and I dislike it in VNs because, from my perspective, it's a waste of resources. That said a dev should produce what he/she wants, and if it's not my cup of tea there are an almost endless number of other game that suit my fancy.

He asked a very reasonable question about what in NTR was liked by those who enjoy it. Your response, while quite eloquent in addressing the various other fetishes, completely failed to address his question. ASSuming, that you enjoy NTR, what about it strokes your arousal? That's the basis of his question.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I don't like continuing conversations about NTR when it's not warranted, but whenever the people who hate it pile on I feel like I have to comment. There is a middle ground on NTR. I see NTR as defined by some people here (not full on cuck shit, not a fan of that; in terms of just non-exclusive sex with female characters or group sex with other males) the same way I see feet or tentacles. I'm totally indifferent to it--doesn't do anything for me (actually I like group sex with multiple males, but I don't define that as NTR, but let's include that for purposes of discussion), but it doesn't bother me at all.

So seeing y'all in every thread acting like NTR ate your dog just gets fucking annoying. Y'all should just follow the site rules, do a search for "is NTR avoidable" like most people do for their preferences, see whether it is or isn't, and stay or dip depending on your preference. Instead every new game has like 3 or 4 pages of bullshit cuz people don't like more than 1 pixel penis in their games.

Aug 14, 2021
I don't like continuing conversations about NTR when it's not warranted, but whenever the people who hate it pile on I feel like I have to comment. There is a middle ground on NTR. I see NTR as defined by some people here (not full on cuck shit, not a fan of that; in terms of just non-exclusive sex with female characters or group sex with other males) the same way I see feet or tentacles. I'm totally indifferent to it--doesn't do anything for me (actually I like group sex with multiple males, but I don't define that as NTR, but let's include that for purposes of discussion), but it doesn't bother me at all.

So seeing y'all in every thread acting like NTR ate your dog just gets fucking annoying. Y'all should just follow the site rules, do a search for "is NTR avoidable" like most people do for their preferences, see whether it is or isn't, and stay or dip depending on your preference. Instead every new game has like 3 or 4 pages of bullshit cuz people don't like more than 1 pixel penis in their games.
People who don't like NTR cause they do not want to be cucked. NTR may have netori, Female protagonist cheating, but most of the time NTR is the male protagonist being cheated on (meaning male protagonist's girl or girls are cheating on him with another male). Meaning you are being cheated on (your girl or girls cheating on you with another man) and even watching it. That is why people hate NTR. Do I agree with people fighting for or against it? No. we are not entitled to a game we want to play to have or not have NTR especially if we are not giving the dev money. Complaining about NTR is not criticism. Its whining. Asking if NTR is avoidable is not complaining about NTR. Its just what question asks. Its not a crime to not like NTR. Just as its not a crime to like NTR. Asking if NTR is avoidable is someone who does not want to be cucked asking if he would like the game. Why play a game where NTR is not avoidable, if you do not like NTR. So yeah complaining about people asking if NTR is avoidable is just as whiny as someone complaining about NTR. Grow up kids.....just decided to touch all the bases in a concise manner. Dont mind me.
Rocking otis.gif

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
People who don't like NTR cause they do not want to be cucked. NTR may have netori, Female protagonist cheating, but most of the time NTR is the male protagonist being cheated on (meaning male protagonist's girl or girls are cheating on him with another male). Meaning you are being cheated on (your girl or girls cheating on you with another man) and even watching it. That is why people hate NTR. Do I agree with people fighting for or against it? No. we are not entitled to a game we want to play to have or not have NTR especially if we are not giving the dev money. Complaining about NTR is not criticism. Its whining. Asking if NTR is avoidable is not complaining about NTR. Its just what question asks. Its not a crime to not like NTR. Just as its not a crime to like NTR. Asking if NTR is avoidable is someone who does not want to be cucked asking if he would like the game. Why play a game where NTR is not avoidable, if you do not like NTR. So yeah complaining about people asking if NTR is avoidable is just as whiny as someone complaining about NTR. Grow up kids.....just decided to touch all the bases in a concise manner. Dont mind me.
View attachment 1888823
I don't think you understood what I wrote at all... I clearly said the same thing, that people should ask if NTR is avoidable/present and move on and not whine/derail... Which I'm assuming is what you're saying as well... I understand the various definitions people have for NTR, ranging from the traditional straight up cucking to why is anyone in my pixel harem having physical contact with another human being, and I laid out what I was referring to pretty specifically. But whatever I think we're making similar points...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't think you understood what I wrote at all... I clearly said the same thing, that people should ask if NTR is avoidable/present and move on and not whine/derail... Which I'm assuming is what you're saying as well... I understand the various definitions people have for NTR, ranging from the traditional straight up cucking to why is anyone in my pixel harem having physical contact with another human being, and I laid out what I was referring to pretty specifically. But whatever I think we're making similar points...
One problem is that when someone asks about NTR, that person's definition might differ from the developer's, as you wrote. So when those definitions DO differ, it's bound to cause dissension.

If EVERYONE just adhered to one definition (the F95 definition is adequate enough for me), it would solve some of these problems. But that's not going to happen! The developers can't even agree. Besides, someone is going to want to know if their pixel harem is going to be violated by the sight of someone else's penis. This nonsense is never going to end.

Aug 14, 2021
What I typed is similiar, but from a different point of view. You make sound like people asking whether NTR is avoidable is what normally derails forums. Its not. What derails forums is people feeling butt hurt over people asking if its avoidable, which is weird, There are people who get butt hurt over ntr not being avoidable or in the game the period (also weird), but normally is the former. (from what I have seen) My point was to be precise enough that people understand that they may be entitle to their own kinks, but not entitled to be given those kinks in every game they want to play. Nor are they entitled to not see the kinks that disgust them in any game. Most of the time what I see derail forums is people being but hurt over people asking if its avoidable. I have seen people just attack people over them asking if its avoidable. What most people never realize about NTR is not not specific, but generic. Even though there is a prevalent NTR , "netorare, " Where the main protagonist (normally male) is cheated on by his girl cheating on purpose or being raped into submission. Even though it can be a female protagonist being cheated on its not something i have never seen. So I see that as a legend. Netori is another kind of NTR, but this one is the black sheep. Its female protagonist cheating . There's also the Netori on sterioids where female protagonist cheats with multiple males, also known as "corruption." Oddly enough a male protagonist cheating just called cheating and is not considered NTR. With a definiton like that i can understand how some people cant agree about NTR. Cause logically is nonsensical. lol

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What I typed is similiar, but from a different point of view. You make sound like people asking whether NTR is avoidable is what normally derails forums. Its not. What derails forums is people feeling butt hurt over people asking if its avoidable, which is weird, There are people who get butt hurt over ntr not being avoidable or in the game the period (also weird), but normally is the former. (from what I have seen) My point was to be precise enough that people understand that they may be entitle to their own kinks, but not entitled to be given those kinks in every game they want to play. Nor are they entitled to not see the kinks that disgust them in any game. Most of the time what I see derail forums is people being but hurt over people asking if its avoidable. I have seen people just attack people over them asking if its avoidable. What most people never realize about NTR is not not specific, but generic. Even though there is a prevalent NTR , "netorare, " Where the main protagonist (normally male) is cheated on by his girl cheating on purpose or being raped into submission. Even though it can be a female protagonist being cheated on its not something i have never seen. So I see that as a legend. Netori is another kind of NTR, but this one is the black sheep. Its female protagonist cheating . There's also the Netori on sterioids where female protagonist cheats with multiple males, also known as "corruption." Oddly enough a male protagonist cheating just called cheating and is not considered NTR. With a definiton like that i can understand how some people cant agree about NTR. Cause logically is nonsensical. lol
I literally don't; asking if it's avoidable is fine. But it's also dumb to ask a question that's been asked without searching. That's all I'm getting at with saying search. Search first, then ask. It's just one of my pet peeves of forum etiquette when people ask an obvious question without searching if it's been asked already first--that and double posting. In any decently long thread I almost never have to ask a question as it's been answered already and I just make use of the search functionality to find the answer. Like it's crazy to me that people see a 100 page thread, and think they're the first to ask a really obvious question. That's all I'm getting at there.

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah, this got reworked/remastered, and now Abandoned, another one to remove from the watch list i guess :(
"Abandoned tag" does not mean abandoned. It means it might be abandoned. Unless Vander Games says its abandoned its not necessarily abandoned. The abandoned tag is for games that have met two criteria. 1.) no update on the game for 3 months. 2.)no update from the developer on how the update on the game is coming. Both criteria have to be met for abandoned tag to be placed on the game. Games have had the abandoned tag and then updated later.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
"Abandoned tag" does not mean abandoned. It means it might be abandoned. Unless Vander Games says its abandoned its not necessarily abandoned. The abandoned tag is for games that have met two criteria. 1.) no update on the game for 3 months. 2.)no update from the developer on how the update on the game is coming. Both criteria have to be met for abandoned tag to be placed on the game. Games have had the abandoned tag and then updated later.
Considering there has been no posts on SS or Patreon since October last year (getting close to 9 months), i think it's pretty safe to say it's abandoned at this point, there's been no posts about either game since.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Aug 14, 2021
Considering there has been no posts on SS or Patreon since October last year (getting close to 9 months), i think it's pretty safe to say it's abandoned at this point, there's been no posts about either game since.
You say that, but games have been known to update even after such a long time. You just never know. We never really know a dev's situation.

Aug 14, 2021
Fair enough, you can hold out hope if you want, but it's pretty clear to me it's dead :)
I am not holding out hope. I am just saying how things could work cause of how things have worked in the past with other games. I am actually indifferent. I first played this game like 2 years ago, may be more, and there only have been TWO UPDATES since then. So i don't really care if its updated again. Also there is a saying that COULD apply here. "Not everything is as it seems." Not saying it does apply, but it could.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes