Maycroft

Aug 18, 2017
Finally, an update! Hope some kind soul shell share it with all of us, fans, in a metter of hours xD

Jun 12, 2018
Patreon post:

Hey everyone!
The build is going to be a day late. Nothing dramatic this time. ^_^ Just some good old fashion bugs sapping my time. I only have a bit left to do and then the testing.
Also, MUPLUR came thought for us and provided some art!
Talk to you tomorrow!

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Patreon post:

Hey everyone!
The build is going to be a day late. Nothing dramatic this time. ^_^ Just some good old fashion bugs sapping my time. I only have a bit left to do and then the testing.
Also, MUPLUR came thought for us and provided some art!
Talk to you tomorrow!

It looks like the new update for News Desk is finally out. Does anyone know if the art has been added to the endings yet?

Maycroft

Aug 18, 2017
Windows Defender suspects the new file to be a threat. Proceed with caution.

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl
Threat: Critical

Last edited:

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for another great game. Im still in love with the last main girl (forgot her name, shame on me, from the soldier one). Though art is good i just adore how detailed and well written they are. Cant wait to see who we will corrupt next
PS. Finding out ending will be tough

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
"Ooohh! Newsroom fetish! That's pretty uncommon! (Well, outside Japan, anyway).
Oh, wait, I remember this now. It's just a card battle game, phooey...WAIT!
Those aren't images of a card battle! Those are images of actual STUFF!
When did this game get STUFF?!"

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
how do you play this? its so difficult
For the first few games end the game as fast as possible by getting your influence to 0 while making sure her work is as low as possible after that earn some money to buy new cards, and work out to raise your energy then it becomes easy from their.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes