Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know, I was making some functions and integers about the 2 opponents, the women have per card, 3 status effect, and you have only one. The chance of win this game is so low just because this factor, but have one more to increase the hardness of the game, the Cassandra's card that increase +10 influense and GLORY and - 10 of your influense. So, combine this 2 factors, 3 status effect per card of Cassandra's deck and the "shinning one" card and BUM! You lose the game very easily.

The fact of you have many variables like: Influense, Work, Blackmail, Glory (this is most for her), Money and Energy; 3 status per card of her makes you lose with ONE card 17% to 25% of your status, and she have 3 of them, it's gives to you 51% to 75% of your atributes. Don't forget yet about deleting her cards, that have a huge costs of one or two of yours attributes.

"Oh, but you can increase your attributes along the game"

YES,
but if wasn't the +10 Glory of she wins every time that card appears in your round and the more durable the round more glory she wins. Everything will be fine until that, if you can delete this card, but guess it, you can't!

Just make a game with strategy, but don't over do the dose, have normal people playing the game and not the winners of Nobel prize!

Thanks for the reading.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I can't get Tiffany to show up, or the 3rd card under Mind Card to unlock. Every other row is complete to the end. What's the trigger for Tiffany and the mind card?
In order to find Tiffany you just need to keep going back to the college campus area until she shows up.

Each area in the game has a unique card or two for you to find. There are quite a lot of cards you can find in the game but not all of them are very good.

Certain cards like work hard, the card that gives you money, the rest card, the generous card (to lower her influence) and the work ethic card you will want to have 2 or 3 of in your deck. You can also pay to upgrade your cards.

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
I don't know, I was making some functions and integers about the 2 opponents, the women have per card, 3 status effect, and you have only one. The chance of win this game is so low just because this factor, but have one more to increase the hardness of the game, the Cassandra's card that increase +10 influense and GLORY and - 10 of your influense. So, combine this 2 factors, 3 status effect per card of Cassandra's deck and the "shinning one" card and BUM! You lose the game very easily.

The fact of you have many variables like: Influense, Work, Blackmail, Glory (this is most for her), Money and Energy; 3 status per card of her makes you lose with ONE card 17% to 25% of your status, and she have 3 of them, it's gives to you 51% to 75% of your atributes. Don't forget yet about deleting her cards, that have a huge costs of one or two of yours attributes.

"Oh, but you can increase your attributes along the game"

YES,
but if wasn't the +10 Glory of she wins every time that card appears in your round and the more durable the round more glory she wins. Everything will be fine until that, if you can delete this card, but guess it, you can't!

Just make a game with strategy, but don't over do the dose, have normal people playing the game and not the winners of Nobel prize!

Thanks for the reading.
Find tiffany and break her by doing the same slave training as Cassandra. The card will become the opposite where whenever its played, it reduces her glory and influence while increasing yours.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Acherus

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone know a way to read pyrogara's short stories on patreon?
He does post some updates on reddit for new releases here . He does answer questions for nonpatreoners eventually. To see the stories though, just drop him a dollar.

Reactions: chikipiki

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
He does post some updates on reddit for new releases here . He does answer questions for nonpatreoners eventually. To see the stories though, just drop him a dollar.
Can't really. Our country doesn't have good digital transaction system.

pdpt

May 26, 2018
All of Pyorgara's games lag my PC really hard, does anyone else have this or know of a fix? Everything slows down to 1-2FPS, but I haven't seen other people complaining about it so I'm pretty lost.

I don't get this issue with any other games, I can run doom eternal on max settings fine for example.

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
All of Pyorgara's games lag my PC really hard, does anyone else have this or know of a fix? Everything slows down to 1-2FPS, but I haven't seen other people complaining about it so I'm pretty lost.

I don't get this issue with any other games, I can run doom eternal on max settings fine for example.
Pyorgara uses Unity which is a different engine than Doom Eternal (id tech 7). The problem varies from system to system and you may have to look at your specs. This is a list of possible fixes I found but no guaruntees that they will work for you. Try some other unity games and see if you get the same behavior.

Reactions: pdpt

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Q: Is there an overview of all the cards available in the game somewhere, and the location and/or unlocked conditions for them?

Unless I missed it, I didn't see anything of the sort within this discussion thread. I like deckbuilders, but seeing a summary would be nice to plan ahead. It'd be helpful, or at least interesting, to see what cards and their effects are in the game.

Also, am I correct to assume that certain cards only become available in future random encounters in the city once certain Glory thresholds are reached by the MC?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Q: Is there an overview of all the cards available in the game somewhere, and the location and/or unlocked conditions for them?

Unless I missed it, I didn't see anything of the sort within this discussion thread. I like deckbuilders, but seeing a summary would be nice to plan ahead. It'd be helpful, or at least interesting, to see what cards and their effects are in the game.
I haven't seen one, but it would indeed be useful. There are several example builds upstream in this thread, but to my knowledge not a comprehensive list of cards, their variations, and where they can be found.

Also, am I correct to assume that certain cards only become available in future random encounters in the city once certain Glory thresholds are reached by the MC?
From memory, I don't believe so. However some of your opponent's cards are gradually affected as you play through (e.g. degrading her daughter will weaken the 'daughter' card, humiliating her in public will erode her fan base, etc.).

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I haven't seen one, but it would indeed be useful. There are several example builds upstream in this thread, but to my knowledge not a comprehensive list of cards, their variations, and where they can be found.
Ah nuts. ^^' Thanks for the reply though.
Some of your opponent's cards are gradually affected as you play through.
Oh. I've seen Cassandra's cards improve but never degrade. Though, I've always suspected that they could (such as that daughter card). Regarding the daughter, I haven't made any inroads yet other than the initial daughter encounter thus far.

Re: Glory Thresholds
Recently, I've started to encounter possible, non-basic card gains in various locations in my latest game. I haven't done anything different, off-the-top of my head, from an earlier playthrough that I gave up on other than having more Glory. Heck, this one had less unlocked blackmail scenes than the previous save. Hence, why I thought Glory was a requirement to unlock certain cards; though, I won't preclude that there might be other factors that affects this result.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Does the blackmail events affect her cards? the titles suggests they do, but i don't see any influence.
what tactic to you guys use to win this game? i can't get any glory, but i can get her work to 0 and mine to about 50 every match.

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Does the blackmail events affect her cards? the titles suggests they do, but i don't see any influence.
what tactic to you guys use to win this game? i can't get any glory, but i can get her work to 0 and mine to about 50 every match.
Card will be affected after 3-4 events in specific column.
Classic self-rotating desk will win this game for you : 1 generator of each resource (rest, money, work, blackmail), 2 work ethics, 1 card to reduce her influence, 1 card to reduce her influence for glory (to keep it low until you ready to win), 1-2 chose you way++, rest filled with chose you way+ (ONLY one upgrade!). In total you should get less then 20 cards (Antony last upgrade require 3 upgraded money cards - use it to reduce your desk size futher then normally possible).
Optionally add one card to increase your influence (to win in special events). You will be winning in 95% cases (100% if eager to burn glory & prepare at least 10 work from random events to refill your energy via rest - as running of energy before launching desk's core properly is only way to lose) in 1-2 rounds.

Reactions: Back
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes