Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Card will be affected after 3-4 events in specific column.
Classic self-rotating desk will win this game for you : 1 generator of each resource (rest, money, work, blackmail), 2 work ethics, 1 card to reduce her influence, 1 card to reduce her influence for glory (to keep it low until you ready to win), 1-2 chose you way++, rest filled with chose you way+ (ONLY one upgrade!). In total you should get less then 20 cards (Antony last upgrade require 3 upgraded money cards - use it to reduce your desk size futher then normally possible).
Optionally add one card to increase your influence (to win in special events). You will be winning in 95% cases (100% if eager to burn glory & prepare at least 10 work from random events to refill your energy via rest - as running of energy before launching desk's core properly is only way to lose) in 1-2 rounds.
Great deck, only issue I encounter is the "spend" cards she has... I ran myself dry without realizing, Haha. By the way, the turns get so long after some time, is there a way to check remaining turns left?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Great deck, only issue I encounter is the "spend" cards she has... I ran myself dry without realizing, Haha. By the way, the turns get so long after some time, is there a way to check remaining turns left?
Spend is not issue after 2-3 battles - you should get more then enough money&blackmail so simply sacrifice their generator cards (optionally - glory spending too).

Yes, running of energy is issue before you start endless cycle (work & rest & your way++ and repeat). Don't forget to use all charges of energy saving assistant.

I'm don't understand about "remaining turns". If you're about special battle to endure X turn - I'm simply ignoring it. In any other case you will be winning in 1-2 turns.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
W
Spend is not issue after 2-3 battles - you should get more then enough money&blackmail so simply sacrifice their generator cards (optionally - glory spending too).

Yes, running of energy is issue before you start endless cycle (work & rest & your way++ and repeat). Don't forget to use all charges of energy saving assistant.

I'm don't understand about "remaining turns". If you're about special battle to endure X turn - I'm simply ignoring it. In any other case you will be winning in 1-2 turns.
Well, I used cheats, so it might have messed things up. Basically, at the start of the game the battles ended pretty quickly, but now they last pretty long.
Also, how do I get glory quickly?

Edit: Oh, do I just have to remove all the cards in her deck?

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Im new to the game and Im having a hard time getting her influence down to 0. What cards should I be going for?

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Im new to the game and Im having a hard time getting her influence down to 0. What cards should I be going for?
You're not supposed to win in the beginning. I think this is the single biggest thing that new players need to be better informed in-game somehow.

Reactions: Back

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Can you cheat glory? I'm not a fan of the barely explained work week, and I keep falling short of the 100 glory requirement to watch the very first Cassandra/Tiffany scene.
It really doesn't help that every time I try to do one, I get stuck in an endless loop where I end up running out of all my....everything. Got annoyed and closed the game several times. Especially the one where I went through 28 rounds without it ending.
Here's a cheat table with all the stats registered already, just change the appropriate stat's values. Enjoy, guys.

Edit:
Don't really know why, but on loading the cheat table, the addresses no longer work on the same stats, all while the values get all messed up. So, the values I had labelled previously don't work anymore.
Well, it's simple enough for anyone to do manually I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slyace

viet2001nh

Jun 26, 2018
Here's a cheat table with all the stats registered already, just change the appropriate stat's values. Enjoy, guys.

Edit:
Don't really know why, but on loading the cheat table, the addresses no longer work on the same stats, all while the values get all messed up. So, the values I had labelled previously don't work anymore.
Well, it's simple enough for anyone to do manually I guess.
Where do i put this cheat ? And how can i turn it on ?

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Where do i put this cheat ? And how can i turn it on ?
Unfortunately the table doesn't work, don't really know why. You're meant to just load it with cheat engine and it should have had the values set already, but every time you start it up again it changes it's values.

In order to cheat, just use cheat engine normally. So, for example, you want to change a stat. Let's say it's 500.

Put in 500 in cheat engine and start a new scan.
Then, in the game, alter the number. It doesn't matter if you're adding or subtracting, just change it somehow.
Next, put in the new value (Let's say 497)
Press "next scan"
Now, there should only be a single value in the directory. Just click the value and change it.
On your next screen in-game the value should change.

fantasticmr95

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone know how many endings there are? I've gotten the one for just Cassandra, the one with Cassandra + Tiffany, and one with Cassandra + Tiffany + Emily. Is there just the 3?

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how many endings there are? I've gotten the one for just Cassandra, the one with Cassandra + Tiffany, and one with Cassandra + Tiffany + Emily. Is there just the 3?
Not sure if they qualify as seperate "endings", or just variations on the exising ones, but you dont have to corrupt Cassandra too much to win. It has been a couple weeks since I played, but from what I remember
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there should be other gradual endings. Like stopping with Tiffany at the earliest point when you unlock Emily as opposed to going all the way with both. To get there i strongly advise you to use cheats, but it is still quite tedious to be honest, which is why I gave up on finding all the variations myself. I have also not tried any bad endings or if there are variations to those for the same reason.

If the dev is reading this: Please add an option for a new game plus where you can just cheat through the card battles and manually alter the glory values, after beating the game once. The first playthrough already takes several hours at least. It would really help OCD completionists and serve as a gallery mode in my view, but is probably way easier to code.

Reactions: Back

fantasticmr95

Jan 28, 2019
I don't think the dev reads this forum unfortunately. The cheat code lets you skip through all the card battles except the final one to trigger the ending, but you need to go back and readjust your progress to see the endings, essentially.

I have a save with just the Cassandra trees maxed out + high glory I used to see a bunch of different endings, but it costs a good deal of glory you need to grind back up for the threesome scenes. Still pretty tedious, but you don't have to play through the whole game.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What happens if you lose to Cassandra?
It's impossible to win those matches in the beginning. Just mitigate as best you can and use the various points gained around the city and in future matches. If you're talking about whether she reaches her goal, then I'd imagine you'd just get a bad end and get kicked out of the company per the game's story. (Although I haven't seen that myself.)

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I'm talking about the ending. I'm curious if there's an ending variation where you broke her fully but still lose in the end anyway lol.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Why would you(MC) lose to a cumslut whore? Makes no sense :WaitWhat:
Because technically it's possible gameplay-wise if you want to deliberately lose. Just curious if the dev thought of every possible scenarios even the most unlikely one.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes