dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This month, I’m going to work on News desk, mostly. I’m going to give it the final pass and make it shine. There will also be more updates for graphical additions.

I’ll also try to do more basic gameplay updates to BtP if I have time.

Next week will also be my yearly birthday vacation week! There will not be a build update as I’ll be stewing in deep relaxation. Hehe. I’ll recharge my batteries to march on making the smut we all enjoy. ^_^

Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat PW: water
Please cut down the grind. Seriously.
(See my review for details).

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, i h'v got a question, how can i unlock the 3. Action on the mind card row. Ive got everything else, but this is still yellow underlined and with ???.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Hey, i h'v got a question, how can i unlock the 3. Action on the mind card row. Ive got everything else, but this is still yellow underlined and with ???.
pretty sure that's the daughter intro stuff. You would have had to meet her first (random encounter university) then when you reach the point in the activities the "???" changes to the daughters name. then it changes back to "???" for some unknown reason after you've seen the event.

just ignore it the second time there's nothing else there.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
So I put together an xls file with the list of cards, their effect and where to find them, I figured I might as well share it, selecting the cell with the card name let you pull down a menu for + and ++ effects. Keep in mind that some of the cards can be found in different places, I just wrote where I found it first. I also have no idea what are the conditions for the cards to be offered when wandering in the city.

There is 4 cards that I found in the game data but haven't found in game : Anticipate, Cut your losses, Card dummy and Lean on Allies, any help to find them would be appreciated.

Last edited:

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
I don't know how the work ethic card work. I used it but it doesn't increase my work hard work amount, and I also "spend" it through the enemy effect but still nothing happen

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
I don't know how the work ethic card work. I used it but it doesn't increase my work hard work amount, and I also "spend" it through the enemy effect but still nothing happen
Work ethic when used increases the value of the hard work cards when they are used.

The spend keyword means the card is consumed to power the effect, and is not put back in your deck for the battle. This may be part of the card itself, and the effect will activate, or part of the cost for another card — in this case, the effect will not activate.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
There is 4 cards that I found in the game data but haven't found in game : Anticipate, Cut your losses, Card dummy and Lean on Allies, any help to find them would be appreciated.
noice try, might add somethin myself
probably token card by event (where cass mislead your info) is dummy one (i think) the desc is [destroy this card], the rest is never encountered by me
might as well list candy card as well and when were they activated, through blackmail progress or reachin specific glory point
optimal deck build usually bottleneckin certain resource and no card diversity is offered by this fact (either it money or blackmail heavy on influence drop)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Boog - Most likely a false positive. The files gets checked before upload, and I've never had any issues with the versions I've tried.

Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
Hey, will Cassandra's mid-battle and afterbattle images ever change to represent your new dress code for her?

quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
0.22 is the latest free version, 0.24 is out for patreons.

they also got 0.03 of their new game (breaking the princess) out.

Reactions: ariloxi
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes