Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
This game is super cool, just as the soldier one. Can we see the new game about the princess?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
A new public post is on their Patreon for those who haven't seen it:

Basically saying that the next update, or the one after that will be the completion of News Desk. (y)

[EDIT] Also version 0.23 is now available for free from the OP for Pyorgara

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn, I was really hoping they added a way to spend glory. I don't know how balancing is like in the new version, but the game was stupid easy in the previous build. I had to purposely pass turns when I had work cards in my hand so I don't accidentally finish the game.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
months later and still no sign of a cheat that gives you instant work/money/blackmail or anything without having to just accept beings screwed because if you rest you just give up that whole chance of getting anything

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Why in the second to last event of Tiffany's SOLO column we are told that the MC doesn't mind sharing? Isn't that what the shared column is for?

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Random thought: I'm starting to recognize art style and developers just by looking at the pictures. Especially when how they design their UIs. Just came across this thread and thought "Hmm. This feels like the same as Soldier's life, more so on the UI as well" and I was right lol

Jinxsf

Jun 25, 2019
yo am i playing this game wrong or something, it hard playing it. do anyone knows what the code is ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a way to resize the window or play in full screen?
Alt+Enter, I believe. (Haven't got the game installed right now, so that's from memory.)

yo am i playing this game wrong or something, it hard playing it. do anyone knows what the code is ?
Reading the thread often helps:
Same usually with an game I can see myself gradually getting better if I like it at all. with this, one I just got worst.
Worth noting that the game is designed in a way that you will lose at first. That's to be expected and all you can do in the early stages is minimize your losses (lose quickly if possible, don't let her build up too much work) while you build up a functioning deck. This is flipped in the late game, where you'll likely bulldoze through every match.

There is any number of hints and guides for deck building throughout this thread (see e.g. page 17). And I think it's perfectly reasonably to take advantage of the cheats in a game like this, with the balance as wacky as it is: The dev put them in there for a reason.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
as always unity make most boring ass game but thx god this one is easy as hell to cheat engine

goldingrod

Jun 4, 2020
Question what i have to do to unlock the 3 spot on the "Mind card"?
iirc you need to have met the daughter for this one to open up. You can find her by 'looking around' on Education street. Once you meet her, you need to use the 'visit' option. The third spot became usable to me after I did that.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
How do I recruit Anthony in the Ghetto? I have 3 of the cards he wants but game says I can't afford him?

Reactions: Papercut

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, the new update changed card balance BUT the old save still displays the old cards for some reason. This sucks the save's basically broken now.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes