Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
its cause its a war of attrition where your enemy has infinite resources. RTS games are like this as well when versus computer. But its worse here cause you have to rely on RNG as well. Not to mention all of that is on top of a hard time limit that causes game over....so you know. Fuck that.
Yeah I really can't imagine playing this without cheating each round just feels incredibly tedious.

I don't entirely mind the way the system works but the win/lose conditions are super goofy, it would be much improved if it was just each side done say 5 rounds of cards then it ended. Even if you cheat you can end up losing because it just keeps going.

Reactions: meh65

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
What aggrevates me the most about this game is that once you run out of energy and money, you can't even do anything because resting only refills your energy and working uses that energy so you're expected to hard manage both all while trying to get more glory and work accumulated faster than she can.

The cheat doesn't even give you better cards, infinite energy and cash, or such.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
What aggrevates me the most about this game is that once you run out of energy and money, you can't even do anything because resting only refills your energy and working uses that energy so you're expected to hard manage both all while trying to get more glory and work accumulated faster than she can.

The cheat doesn't even give you better cards, infinite energy and cash, or such.
You don’t need to try accumulate glory and work faster than she is. In first stages of the game you just need to keep her work at zero during battles by canceling her “+work” cards. Than use your work points to refill your energy, improve your max energy in the gym and explore city.

it is basically first thing written in tutorial - “Don’t try to beat her at first and find ways to weaken her cards”

Reactions: aifman7

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
My biggest complaint with this game is how poorly explained the different locations are. I don't mind the 'you need to lose the first few weeks' idea (though it probably should be explained in-game since a lot of people don't expect that and having to read up on what the dev said outside of the game is poor design IMO) but the fact that finding actually important events seems to be RNG means that you could go to the 'correct' location a bunch of times and still get nothing with no indication that there even is an event that takes place there.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Finally beat the game today, no cheating, just save scumming. Yeah, the end game is a lot easier when you meet Chad at the gym after you've gotten Anthony++ I think. After that, it just becomes a game of not getting too much glory as you finish off the rest of the blackmail quests for the reporter and her daughter otherwise, over 1000 glory automatically ends the game and you just get what you get.

TIP: Invest in some sex/whore cards but don't replace your deck. Instead, try replacing the following:

- You'll be okay with 2 of the first cash cards. Once you have the money and energy to do so, (and her glory is still high but not winning yet), save scum to try and get the third cash then upgrade that to ++. Give all 3 cards to Anthony to make him ++ and then take two of the gambling cards instead. 60% chance of just getting another 60 in cash during battles, (no energy spent) is worth it in my mind.

- Replace your flippant card with 'under desk blowjob' when that's available. Flippant costs work and influence. Under desk blowjob just requires you to have a whore ally active.

- Replace the 'stick in her wheel' card with the 'tit flash' card. It costs blackmail to use but once you get Chad, you'll be swimming in blackmail. So, don't replace it at the earliest opportunity, save up for Chad first as well as 'Bend Over++', (which works super good with the whore ally that lets you make a card cost 0).

The deck I have at the end is roughly 22 cards.

Reactions: RestIn and unperson

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
What are all the endings? Anyone have saves with all the ending?

I know there is an ending for beating the game without forcing the Reporter to do any of the degrading stuff, as well as an ending where you completely break her and her daughter.

Other than that i don't know if there are other ending types.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Replace your flippant card with 'under desk blowjob' when that's available. Flippant costs work and influence. Under desk blowjob just requires you to have a whore ally active.
I disagree. I would say Flippant (especially flippant++) more effective card thand bj under desk. Especially mid/late game, when you have no worries about losing influence and acquiring work points.

++ and then take two of the gambling cards instead. 60% chance of just getting another 60 in cash during battles, (no energy spent) is worth it in my mind.
Risky business is good card, but can be unreliable (I had a streak of bad luck with 5 losses in a row), so I still had 2 or 3 fully upgraded “Cash hoard” cards and with Karen ability to nulify energy cost its pretty good.
though it probably should be explained in-game since a lot of people don't expect that and having to read up on what the dev said outside of the game is poor design IMO
There is literally big button “how to play” at start of the game with all information you need to start the game. If people skip it its on them, not on “poor design”.

but the fact that finding actually important events seems to be RNG means that you could go to the 'correct' location a bunch of times and still get nothing with no indication that there even is an event that takes place there.
I found all of them pretty easily. May be just a luck...but I believe all events are pretty easy to find. Don’t trying to be rude, but your complain sounds like “Game is not holding my hand”. You supposed to check all places to find bonuses, cards etc so you supposed to find this important events.

Reactions: Back

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I disagree. I would say Flippant (especially flippant++) more effective card thand bj under desk. Especially mid/late game, when you have no worries about losing influence and acquiring work points.
Yes, late game influence is a dime-a-dozen but work is needed for glory. And even if you don't want to win just yet, you can burn tons of glory at the event in the red light district with 'no pain no gain'. -10 Glory for +50 money. Totally worth it if you have glory to burn. And I only have the one under desk blowjob too... I'm mostly getting energy from Blowjob and Rest.

Also, having Chad active, getting money and blackmail back on the map through RNG is just a whole lot of clicking. You can easily get stuck in a loop of rebuilding work, cash and blackmail with as little as 30- 40 energy with Chad around.

I agree about Risky Business but with the ++ the law of averages usually plays out pretty well for me with the 60% chance. I usually burn Karen's ability on 'Bend Over' which is expensive normally but nets you a return value of 30 blackmail for 5 or something.

Reactions: Back and RestIn

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Haven't checked out the latest version since at this point I'm waiting for version 1.0. Previously it was fairly easy to build a deck where you could endless stay in the card battle and ramp up you're resources as much as you wanted. Did the card re-balance make that impossible?

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
What gives? How come I cannot recruit allies, every time I try it says I do not have enough money, even though I do have enough money?

mryeah

Jun 12, 2020
What gives? How come I cannot recruit allies, every time I try it says I do not have enough money, even though I do have enough money?
Okay soo tips. For Max (you will have an event you do not need to pay anything he is just lvl1 for me so far)
Okay Karen (lvl 20 or 50 bucs and you are cool second Karen+ energy 50 and bucks 20-80 i am not sure right now lvl 3 same but with 80 energy alone i think or some money use visit she is easy but needed)
Here comes the pimp lvl 1 money hoardering (lvl1) second lvl you need Karen++ ally, lvl 3 you need 3 money hoardering ++
Bubble I hate her lvl up she is an exploit in this game. First 20 bucks and pimp lvl1. After you can pay 20 bucks to have sex with her 100 energy holy cow (i was exploiting this) after a while 80 energy (lvl 2) and you lost the 100 energy sweet times (damn) and lvl 3 again energy paying
(i have idea to her daugther that other college girl and having blowjob and other cards) (I might be inaccurate but around this is the way)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Question regarding intended balance: I've played through 3 times for my first time over the weekend. I'm finding that by the time you have a rockin' deck going I'm no where near completing the corruption pages and adding "glory" quickly. Cassandra has 50 alone. It doesn't take anywhere near 50 days/rounds to get a good deck together. I'm certainly doing something wrong or not?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes