Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
iirc you need to have met the daughter for this one to open up. You can find her by 'looking around' on Education street. Once you meet her, you need to use the 'visit' option. The third spot became usable to me after I did that.
But after that i still have a green "???" i already start her route

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Same.

Also is there a reason I'm stuck in an infinite loop in the card game? Shouldn't it end at 0 energy?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, that'll remain in the log for some reason, never really understood why. Nothing to do about it: It won't block you from further content.

Also is there a reason I'm stuck in an infinite loop in the card game? Shouldn't it end at 0 energy?
Card game ends when one of you reaches 0 influence.

where to enter the cheat code?
Go home.

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Didn't see the changelog fot 0.24, so I grabbed it from his Patreon. Would be glad if somebody updated the chamgelog woth that and the 0.25 details.

New CG (Cassandra - Beg)

New CG (Tiffany shared - C*m dump)

New CG (Emily - Rusty trombone)

New CG (Cassandra/Tiffany - Str*p-on)

New CG (Cassandra - No panties)

New CG (Cassandra - Meet and greet 2)

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Same usually with an game I can see myself gradually getting better if I like it at all. with this, one I just got worst.
its cause its a war of attrition where your enemy has infinite resources. RTS games are like this as well when versus computer. But its worse here cause you have to rely on RNG as well. Not to mention all of that is on top of a hard time limit that causes game over....so you know. Fuck that.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
The amount of game in this 48MB file is really impressive. It draws in that grindy-OCD-click-till-I-die side of me as well. The only thing I can complain about is that there's not enough images to represent the stuff that goes on in this game.
The omission of sound is bizarre as well. Not even ambient background music.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes