Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Yes, it's the hot tub, but I don't remember right now because I played this part a time ago. IIRC when Tasha ask you who will you choose to perform the blowjob, your answer must be Jessica.
I never got the part of Tasha asking Bobby about the blow job, Got the part where Tasha asked about the sex scene but at that time Jessica was blowing Chris

Last edited:

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
First of all, love the settings, like story and characters and would love to see how the story unfolds. What I'm going to say are spoilers btw.
But I have to raise some concerns, like there are way too many unnecessary branches of the story that could and should've merge into one, like when Bobby decide to sneak to backyard or go to Emily, these could be done successively rather than forcing players to choose one. While some crucial choices like Jessica and Doug's choices to do a open relationship or so is okay to stay.
And because of too many branches, the development cycle is inevitably being effected, like every in game day is multiplied by the paths involved and increased the workload that could've been used to fix the bugs that every update contains (like there're some image bug at the dressing trials)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I never got the part of Tasha asking Bobby about the blow job, Got the part where Tasha asked about the sex scene but at that time Jessica was blowing Chris
If I remember correctly you can have a solo blowjob before fucking Jessica with the other guy. I think it's not possible to avoid the other guy in the spa on the fucking part. But, again, maybe I mixing things up and you only have a blowjob from Tasha. However I'm sure that Tasha gives an option. Maybe @Dirtyfilthyrat can help you.

pkfast

Sep 19, 2016
This doesn't exist. I looked in d02.rpa with rpextract. It just Jessica can give head to Tasha and Chris after they had sex. Bobby has to spy not approach

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Can you guide me on how Bobby can fuck Jessica please? There are too many options, many ramifications to reach this option.
I played the game some months ago. I don't remember most of the things. Try to gain a majority of points with her. I think the options are pretty intuitive, plus there is a in game guide that you can enable without installing anything extra.
Which options do you have at the spa?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I played the game some months ago. I don't remember most of the things. Try to gain a majority of points with her. I think the options are pretty intuitive, plus there is a in game guide that you can enable without installing anything extra.
Which options do you have at the spa?
I already discovered the option to be able to fuck Jessica or Tasha in the jacuzzi, which gives the option later to be with Jessica in the shower twice, of course this scene is the same recycling XD.

For the jacuzzi option with Bobby, it is after the appointment with Pam. When we arrive at the house, they give us three options.

your bedroom
backyard
emily's room

Here we will choose the Backyard and join, then at the pleasure of one Tasha or Jessica.

Reactions: palmergames

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I already discovered the option to be able to fuck Jessica or Tasha in the jacuzzi, which gives the option later to be with Jessica in the shower twice, of course this scene is the same recycling XD.

For the jacuzzi option with Bobby, it is after the appointment with Pam. When we arrive at the house, they give us three options.

your bedroom
backyard
emily's room

Here we will choose the Backyard and join, then at the pleasure of one Tasha or Jessica.
The thing is, you can't fuck Jessica alone at the spa. It will always be with Tasha's partner. I wrongly thought that you can have a solo blowjob performed by her, but it's not the case.
Hence I think you discovered all the possible scenes with her. I agree with you that the recycling of the scene it's not great.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
In an attempt to be helpful (although it may sound as if I'm being overly harsh), allow me to state that there is no excuse for these renders to be such poor quality. It's as if we've travelled back to 2015 or so.

First, produce the CG at full quality, uncompressed. If you want to spit them out in png then do it, but do it without nuking the things. Get rid of all the noise, especially in low-light situations. Once you have them rendered use XnConvert to flip the PNG files to webp. Your pics, some of which are really ugly, are currently ~2+ MB large which is totally unnecessary. Convert the output to about 80% quality and you will have a great pic at 200-500K. You'll save file size and have better quality...a win-win. I would advise you to look at other games. Virtually no one is using PNG any longer. If you need some help with this process just send me a note and I'll walk you through it. But whatever you do, get rid of all that noise.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What happened with the gui? Did anyone else notice this from past versions, the default text scaling is now enormous, it looks like I'm on grandpappy's computer.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NextSteps-0.02.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
In an attempt to be helpful (although it may sound as if I'm being overly harsh), allow me to state that there is no excuse for these renders to be such poor quality. It's as if we've travelled back to 2015 or so.

First, produce the CG at full quality, uncompressed. If you want to spit them out in png then do it, but do it without nuking the things. Get rid of all the noise, especially in low-light situations. Once you have them rendered use XnConvert to flip the PNG files to webp. Your pics, some of which are really ugly, are currently ~2+ MB large which is totally unnecessary. Convert the output to about 80% quality and you will have a great pic at 200-500K. You'll save file size and have better quality...a win-win. I would advise you to look at other games. Virtually no one is using PNG any longer. If you need some help with this process just send me a note and I'll walk you through it. But whatever you do, get rid of all that noise.
For DAZ3D-based renders I recommend 90-95% WEBP - it still saves a ton of space, but doesn't get blocky (which progresses fast below 90).

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes