• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
This visual novel offers crime and sci-fi stories with a touch of hot eroticism.
As the title suggests, the protagonist of the novel is a private detective who usually investigates cases of adultery.
Taking on one seemingly ordinary case, he begins to suspect that he has encountered a mysterious underground organization...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Formally known as "Nick Marlowe Noir"
Thread Updated: 2023-08-13
Release Date: 2023-08-13
Developer: ShamanLab - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.525f
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.51f Compressed): - -
Others: Android*

Extras: Italian* - Spanish*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

puzn_18.jpeg tv_m1_27.jpeg pyr_intr_6.jpeg b8035.jpg m088.jpg HS2_2023-07-06-00-19-59-746.png
dont_regret.png e7100.jpg swamp_7_23.jpeg 3030.png b6020.jpg e6079.jpg

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I would rather catch them before the fucking then blackmail them and fuck then myself but I guess 50/50 is more that nothing
The stories which i have for future episodes didn't follow any formula. They all complitely different and anything may happens but episodes doesn't repeat himself.

On the future episodes i planning make connection with my previous game Mysterious Erotic Theater. But not too much... just transfer here few characters and places (like Agricultural College). :)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes