Kr4ml3r

Sep 1, 2020
Was just typing the same question LOL

Wondering if theres an item for the fight somewhere, or extra gear. where do you get the light wall spell?

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Hey hey, first post in the site as this might possibly be my favorite H game of all time, I'm a big fan of impregnation/mating press in fantasies but the core game is delivered very nicely that it really deserves all the love it's gotten.

From what I've read it seems like a final version has been released. Does anyone know about the greater story/lore of the game? Is it interesting enough to read on its own? Obviously I'm here to jack off the but the whole fantasy of it makes the experience better. Thanks.
Definitely play the game. Backstory is told through flashbacks that are shown piecewise as you progress through the stages. Dialogue is added that needs to be experienced, not retold.

Reactions: Bulbanych
Apr 25, 2021
yo, the lab with the dark violet goowee enemies? Dang that boss was the first one that actually took me a few tries and made me git gud (playing on the hardest difficulty)
She's a lot easier with at least 18 magic and the wall of light spell, it'll give you a bit of breathing room. Remember you can respec your stats for free if you talk to vendetta at the sanctuary (Think it's called the Parish Church?).

Apr 25, 2021
Was just typing the same question LOL

Wondering if theres an item for the fight somewhere, or extra gear. where do you get the light wall spell?
Someone corrrect me if i'm wrong but I believe it's right acfter the giant wolf with the sword, there should be a piece of floor that falls when you step on it, jumping down that whole should lead you to it. AS for the location of the Cleric beast itself, that's a little tricky. You must go to the area after the bridge district area, with the translation it's called Underground Diocese Area. Instead of going right to the church, head up an elevator, go left at the top to access a shrine, then go right to meet the boss.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone have a 100% save? Finished the game and thought I had explored literally everywhere but still missing enemies somehow. Dont really wanna go around hunting them down lol

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
can someone help me? im in this area and i don't know what to do, i found a boss and killed him, but there is nothing else, i also found a purple "event" when i try to do something with it, it says "you don't have enough karma"
Screenshot_1.png

OriginalSin

Sep 26, 2017
can someone help me? im in this area and i don't know what to do, i found a boss and killed him, but there is nothing else, i also found a purple "event" when i try to do something with it, it says "you don't have enough karma"
View attachment 2138504
You can just teleport out, there's a manual exit below and to the right of the lower altar here. Otherwise there isn't that much to do here, the other NPC women in the game end up here and that's mostly it.

fomoverlord

Dec 9, 2020
Download for the full release (1.05) with 100% save and machine translation pre-patched
(Only missing 2 enemy record entries. All diaries, galleries, CGs unlocked and I included a simple H-Event location guide with screencaps courtesy of tjrals1632 in earlier replies - Nice work King.)

And before you ask, no - this isn't uncensored. A couple cracked up gigachads are working on making that happen here so wait patiently for news on that.

NOTE: I used ReiPatcher for the MTL and edited the config so the diaries are also translated. The Status menu is a complete mess though. There's probably a way to fix that but I'm too lazy and it really doesn't matter all that much. I beat the whole game on a virgin run no problem just putting points into DEX/Stamina and beating homeless people with a weeb stick.

If you just want the save(s) I've attached it here. I don't think I've seen any other Unity games that store save data in a .txt file in the game's actual directory - saves the trouble of digging around in AppData so very cool.

It probably goes without saying but seriously, give this guy your money he earned that shit.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I focused on uncensoring the Game Over scenes. Some sprite sheets had uncensored assets from v0.54, some required modifying existing assets to fit, and some of the "uncensored" versions were just "less mosaic" versions that were too unique/weird looking and were so barely mosaic-covered at all that I didn't bother making them"truly" uncensored (spider tentacles and purple slime cocks mostly).

I finished all except for the final new one (white robe plage doctor). No uncensored assets exist for that one and her pussy model is unique so I'll have to edit some existing ones to try to match and see how it looks.

Quaking_Nuts is making good progress on his version which has mods, transparency, etc and will focus more on the gallery. That's not my cup of tea personally, so I'll be focusing on a more plain uncensoring patch that doesn't modify the game or assets in any significant way, and I'll also be attempting to uncensor all the mob/background characters and events.

My version will take a very long time and has no ETA. However we are sharing finished assets so everything I finish for mine immediately gets sent off to him.

VladMor

Oct 16, 2021
Download for the full release (1.05) with 100% save and machine translation pre-patched
(Only missing 2 enemy record entries. All diaries, galleries, CGs unlocked and I included a simple H-Event location guide with screencaps courtesy of tjrals1632 in earlier replies - Nice work King.)

And before you ask, no - this isn't uncensored. A couple cracked up gigachads are working on making that happen here so wait patiently for news on that.

NOTE: I used ReiPatcher for the MTL and edited the config so the diaries are also translated. The Status menu is a complete mess though. There's probably a way to fix that but I'm too lazy and it really doesn't matter all that much. I beat the whole game on a virgin run no problem just putting points into DEX/Stamina and beating homeless people with a weeb stick.

If you just want the save(s) I've attached it here. I don't think I've seen any other Unity games that store save data in a .txt file in the game's actual directory - saves the trouble of digging around in AppData so very cool.

It probably goes without saying but seriously, give this guy your money he earned that shit.

Thank you very much, but I got stuck in main menu, any buttons and mouse won't work, i can't press the new game. Any solutions or maybe similar reports?

Reactions: edgartheslayer

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Nice game, looking forward to decensored.

Is Hard and up the only mode for Souls experience? Going by auto translation of having to recollect drop exp.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you very much, but I got stuck in main menu, any buttons and mouse won't work, i can't press the new game. Any solutions or maybe similar reports?
I resulted to using save shrine before going into menu. Save first. Then do whatever. Space key acts as 'back' to leave selected category/menu but even then it can still get stuck. I assume because of how the auto translator is as you can see in start of Menu you see all the stat descriptions up top jumbled together with blank numbers below.

VladMor

Oct 16, 2021
I resulted to using save shrine before going into menu. Save first. Then do whatever. Space key acts as 'back' to leave selected category/menu but even then it can still get stuck. I assume because of how the auto translator is as you can see in start of Menu you see all the stat descriptions up top jumbled together with blank numbers below.
No, I launch game and that's it, i got stuck in the main menu coz any keys won't working. Idk how to fix :( Or maybe I missunderstood something?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Is Hard and up the only mode for Souls experience? Going by auto translation of having to recollect drop exp.
Essentialy yes. Easy and Normal = you don't drop souls on death. Hard = you drop souls on death and must recollect them, like in Dark Souls. Very Hard = if you die you lose all souls you had on you and you can't recollect them.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes