1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
OK, I must be doing something stupid. I can't get Win-7 to open the .rar, am I missing a password somewhere or am I just loading a bad copy of the file?

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
I don't see why pregnancy wouldn't be added for more than slimes. At that point it would make more sense to remove it.

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Did D-Lis ever say it was getting removed? I'm just confused as to how this turned from just another pregnancy beggar to threating to kill people for removing content.
Somebody asked about the pregnancy content in the game, I told him it was just the slime enemy, then the whole conversation I can't be bothered to read happened. Nothing anywhere said anything about stuff getting cut.

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
guys im considering downloading this game does it come with the galleries unlocked and all the game overs etc etc? i dont wana play the game i just want the animations! or is their a addon or something i could download to get it all unlocked?

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
guys im considering downloading this game does it come with the galleries unlocked and all the game overs etc etc? i dont wana play the game i just want the animations! or is their a addon or something i could download to get it all unlocked?
The gallery is fully unlocked from the start, so no need to worry about that

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
I don't think it's about the enemies themselves, but about the kinks being there. Removing content for little to no reason = Worst decision ever, anywhere, everywhere. Trust me.
I agree 100%. I just meant to say I think it's likely that there will be more because it would be kinda strange otherwise. Not sure why it got heated hehe :whistle::coffee:

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
The gallery is fully unlocked from the start, so no need to worry about that
i downloaded it wow the gallery is awsome their are sooooo many animations this is so cool! and they keep getting released? is their a way to have the camera follow the action automatically in the gallery? or a gallery thats automatically zoomed in and centred? haveing to zoom in and move the camera each time is a bit annoying! whats the punish room?

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
i downloaded it wow the gallery is awsome their are sooooo many animations this is so cool! and they keep getting released? is their a way to have the camera follow the action automatically in the gallery? or a gallery thats automatically zoomed in and centred? haveing to zoom in and move the camera each time is a bit annoying! whats the punish room?
0.54 is the last public version, the next version will be the complete game with all the bells and whistles, so sadly we're going to have to wait a bit longer. In return, we're getting a lot more content, so we've got that going for us.

The camera is permanently manual as far as I know, similar to the dev's previous game Bullet Requiem, so there isn't an automatic option for the time being. It might change in the full game, though.

Honestly I don't really know what the punish room is for, it's lacking in content right now but I'm pretty sure the dev will expand it further. Most likely, it's a mode where you can play as the enemy and interact with Aradia in special ways, but we won't know for sure until the full version is released

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
0.54 is the last public version, the next version will be the complete game with all the bells and whistles, so sadly we're going to have to wait a bit longer. In return, we're getting a lot more content, so we've got that going for us.

The camera is permanently manual as far as I know, similar to the dev's previous game Bullet Requiem, so there isn't an automatic option for the time being. It might change in the full game, though.

Honestly I don't really know what the punish room is for, it's lacking in content right now but I'm pretty sure the dev will expand it further. Most likely, it's a mode where you can play as the enemy and interact with Aradia in special ways, but we won't know for sure until the full version is released
oh wait so the version we have right now is like a beta the games not even out yet? im confused? hasent it been around for yeaaaars this threads really old? next version? do u mean like a big dlc? so theirs a large content drop happening? thats freaking awsome i love these animations i thought the game was pretty much done and just being dripfed?

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
oh wait so the version we have right now is like a beta the games not even out yet? im confused? hasent it been around for yeaaaars this threads really old? next version? do u mean like a big dlc? so theirs a large content drop happening? thats freaking awsome i love these animations i thought the game was pretty much done and just being dripfed?
You can call it a beta, yeah. The 'final beta' is this current version, 0.54. The next update will be the full game with everything in it.

The dev was making the game-making process public for us to test drive and see, so a lot of people had been following this game since it was v. 0.01. It's like how a guy is making a game in front of us for a good number of months, then at the homestretch he says he'll take the development in private to polish everything up.

The dev was quite interactive with his audience, so he had been producing an update a month to update us with a public version. His animations are top tier and had gathered a lot of people to follow his updates on his blog simply because his quality is just that good, so there's a decent amount of hype for the game.

tl;dr - It's been in development for years, but it had grown quite a lot since the very first version where there was only 3 animations in the gallery. Treat the 0.54 as a demo, the full game is currently being developed. The game is pretty full at first glance, but the only one who would know if it's 'done' or not would be the dev himself.

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
You can call it a beta, yeah. The 'final beta' is this current version, 0.54. The next update will be the full game with everything in it.

The dev was making the game-making process public for us to test drive and see, so a lot of people had been following this game since it was v. 0.01. It's like how a guy is making a game in front of us for a good number of months, then at the homestretch he says he'll take the development in private to polish everything up.

The dev was quite interactive with his audience, so he had been producing an update a month to update us with a public version. His animations are top tier and had gathered a lot of people to follow his updates on his blog simply because his quality is just that good, so there's a decent amount of hype for the game.

tl;dr - It's been in development for years, but it had grown quite a lot since the very first version where there was only 3 animations in the gallery. Treat the 0.54 as a demo, the full game is currently being developed. The game is pretty full at first glance, but the only one who would know if it's 'done' or not would be the dev himself.
awsome do we know roughly how big an update the full game is going to be? like allot more animations or just a few style thing? im really loveing the animations the dev is so creative with them! lots of talent!

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
awsome do we know roughly how big an update the full game is going to be? like allot more animations or just a few style thing? im really loveing the animations the dev is so creative with them! lots of talent!
Well the levels in my opinion are finished, what is left is maybe polishing the combat system and adding story to it and maybe expand some already existing systems (like pregnancy). Though it seems its going to take quite a time.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes