CT91

Dec 4, 2021
Is there some sort of resource site or sound library that these games get their voice clips from? I stumbled across a game game called Summon of Asmodeus that came out a few years ago and I recognized a few of the voice clips from this game too.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Is there some sort of resource site or sound library that these games get their voice clips from? I stumbled across a game game called Summon of Asmodeus that came out a few years ago and I recognized a few of the voice clips from this game too.
Normally places like DLsite and the like have voice lines people can buy.

Reactions: Darkbringer498

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
You can get a lot of voices here

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
If you're anything like me and find that Iron Maiden in the background highly distracting, I removed it from the gallery. Attached the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll (to be copied into NightofRevenge_Data\Managed). This one is based on the v0.54 version.

Oh yeah, I also enabled to keep playing while the game is unfocused just for the gallery part. It disables this again upon leaving (the default of the game).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
is this the final version?
wish someone can compressed everything in 1 zip file with the translator already there, and all maps,and other things there.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
is this the final version?
wish someone can compressed everything in 1 zip file with the translator already there, and all maps,and other things there.
The full version will be the next release, so the ones that are skilled in translation and guides and all that stuff are likely planning to wait for the full release before a confirmed and polished translation/guide addon.

Would be best to wait, this game is quite popular and would definitely cultivate plenty of player support.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes