poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Bruh, I spent almost 2 hours trying to beat that succubus girl. Who in their right mind think that adding that stupid bullet hell in a metroid game with big hit box like this is a good idea?

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
I switched to the great sword to shield myself instead and sacrifice about 40 to 50 of my hp so I won't get staggered with the orb and then dash out of her barrage. The damage is crazy high(well I never upgrade hp anyway) for a shitty attack that cover the entire room like that. Even after I succeed at that I still fell to her sudden teleport slash. It took me too much to finish that one even after I figured out how to go around the bullet hell, since I don't have the necessary reaction speed.

Mar 6, 2020
I think the game alr comes with the gallery unlocked, but here's my saves. Please backup your own saves first tho, downloaded the cheat mod so it might have borked the data.

Reactions: Dude69666

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
I think the game alr comes with the gallery unlocked, but here's my saves. Please backup your own saves first tho, downloaded the cheat mod so it might have borked the data.
Yeah that gallery is already available in the save files that come with this download, I just thought it wasn't the complete one since I've seen videos of numerous different gallery animations that aren't in this one, thanks though

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
Yeah that gallery is already available in the save files that come with this download, I just thought it wasn't the complete one since I've seen videos of numerous different gallery animations that aren't in this one, thanks though
Come to think of it, I do see arrows on the animations menu that should lead to different pages but I can’t click on them. Do you know how to navigate through that menu?

dagger1012

Feb 2, 2019
Come to think of it, I do see arrows on the animations menu that should lead to different pages but I can’t click on them. Do you know how to navigate through that menu?
In the animation menu, you don't click on the arrows but use A and D to move between each page.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah some of them are not available in gallery such as NPC animations, and bar events. I edited the map thanks to secretlydiscarded for the massive contribution, i was gonna make it for myself so it's a shitty edit. But just in case some of you just want to do your "job" here's the edited map

Red : Events
Purple : NPC animations (cannot be rescued)
Yellow : NPC animations (can be resuced and will be gone once rescued)

I couldn't find the girl inside the iron maiden in open world, the one you see in gallery. Does anyone know?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah some of them are not available in gallery such as NPC animations, and bar events. I edited the map thanks to secretlydiscarded for the massive contribution, i was gonna make it for myself so it's a shitty edit. But just in case some of you just want to do your "job" here's the edited map

Red : Events
Purple : NPC animations (cannot be rescued)
Yellow : NPC animations (can be resuced and will be gone once rescued)

I couldn't find the girl inside the iron maiden in open world, the one you see in gallery. Does anyone know?
I belive that girl which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just exists in the gallery only. I may be wrong though.

Edit: its been awhile since i last played but iirc i only saw those iron maidens in the underground of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and didnt really encounter that scene

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes