Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Also this event
one of my favorite events
No wonder,that looks hot,btw did you know how many h scene there that are not in gallery?i want to hunt the scene,and oh if you can,could you tell me the enemy name or the event called?i appreciate it,thank you

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
W
Took me forever, but my journey is finally at an end. Unless I've missed something, this is the final complete game map for Night of Revenge, v0.44. It was fun, but I sure as hell hope I don't have to update this for a while, haha.

Will you update?this is the lastest version before full release btw,i appreciate it

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
W
Will you update?this is the lastest version before full release btw,i appreciate it
Not Augustus but frankly, there hasn't been any map changes since afaik, it's mostly been enemy H/gore scene additions these last couple o' updates. Will have to check changelog again, but the map is still as accurate as ever.

Reactions: Codex07

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
There is no 3rd jump, but you can get across with an air dash. It's on the same button as dodge.
You can dash then almost immediately jump off the ground, for a speedboost/momentum and a second dash (you only get one dash, but dash refreshes immediately while on the ground).

This is very, very key if you're in Zone 11 checkpoint 1 going to the shortcut after opening it. ...You know the one.

Reactions: Furuhashi

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
What's the button for?in the room fallen church knight
That looks like a ball of red lights, which is the "early access game-in-progress" boss respawner. Available in the boss room/section after killing a boss for the first time.
Select it and you can choose to respawn the boss that would be in the area. In your case, the fallen church knight.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
This game is so confusing to navigate and the map does little to help.. Where are all the new scenes, the prison girls, the scene with the hobo's or what they are, and the plant girl? Where are all the new stuff? is it not implimented into the game yet, or is it just scattered all over the place? Found a blacksmith place too but there was nothing there..
Slow down, sheesh, with so many heads you should be able to calm down and think logically. For one thing there are maps earlier in the thread you can use to navigate. Ssecond you are being too vague about what new scenes and new things you mean seeing as how the game still isn't fully released and the last version (0.54) came out a few months back which is the last update before the full release. As for things being scattered all over the place that is a fat fucking obvious thing about most games with either a linear or non-linear layout, you find shit all over the place and it gets unlocked in a gallery usually by way of losing or getting the main character knocked on their ass and waiting for an enemy to walk close and do a special animation.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes