Oir

Nov 5, 2018
How many female enemies are in the game? I was surprised to find the first one last time I played through as most games like this usually make the enemies monsters or guys.
It's a minority. In the Gallery there are like maybe 40 or 50 enemies and maybe 7 or 8 are girls? It's mostly monsters.

Reactions: Jax9876
Mar 22, 2020
So, I was playing Alien Quest Eve for the last 3 nights and decided to also download this game, It's been a while since I last played this game.
And just as my experience with Dark Souls and this game I left the game at the very beginning.(Well, not necessarily but I'm still pretty much at the 3rd area, Just like how I actually am in Dark Souls 2)
I was in a different PC at the time so I had no way of saving progress but I was definitely able to save.
But today is not the same case so this is FINALLY what I am here to mention
I downloaded the 0.51 version uncensored from someone here with cheats... I forgot who it was from.
I didn't really need the cheats but I definitely wanted that decensorship.
So the moment I downloaded it, I played it, It was a blast, I just realized I tried to save my progress and nothing was being saved at all.
I don't really know whether it's my PC or the game.
My Alien Quest Eve SaveData.dat also got fucked so I have to start over in that game again since I was literally near the end of that game.
I thought it might be because of that download so I decided to download the one in the OG post but it was the same case.
I don't really know what's happening anymore at all
Oh yeah heads up: Alien Quest Eve won't let me make a new game either. It's stuck on the loading screen. Night of Revenge runs fine, just the saving of progress won't work.
I just decided to run here because someone might know how to give me a fix

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Can somebody tell me if they just stopped posting anything, or are there still reports about progress? Because all their pages, Ci-en, twitter, etc seem to have their last post in September.

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Can somebody tell me if they just stopped posting anything, or are there still reports about progress? Because all their pages, Ci-en, twitter, etc seem to have their last post in September.
Creator is going quiet until the final release. Version 0.54 is the last paid update until the full game. Looks like any further communication will happen once it's finished or close to finished.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Okay, so when i enter menu ('I' Key) , and go into either Equip or Spell window, i cannot leave it. How can i leave it without literally restarting my game?

Reactions: Darkbringer498

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
Okay, so when i enter menu ('I' Key) , and go into either Equip or Spell window, i cannot leave it. How can i leave it without literally restarting my game?
Did you press the right mouse button? Because you can't in the menu, it's an old bug.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Creator is going quiet until the final release. Version 0.54 is the last paid update until the full game. Looks like any further communication will happen once it's finished or close to finished.
Thx for the info. On the one hand, more power to them I guess. On the other hand, I think this is gonna backfire. Gotta be terrible from a marketing POV.

boompowpowding

Nov 27, 2021
I recently downloaded from the first page of this thread. VirusTotal flagged this as having CIL.StupidPInvoker-2.Heur. Is it still fine to run it?

Wxwell

Jul 1, 2018
Press space - and if it doesn't work hold your leftmouse button anywhere on the buttons and press space again

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes