Crispin7

May 30, 2018
Any way to get the uncensor patch without the translation patch? I've been learning Japanese for a while now, so I don't want to play it in English.

Reactions: rocky19141

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Any way to get the uncensor patch without the translation patch? I've been learning Japanese for a while now, so I don't want to play it in English.
Not 100% sure whether they replaced image files too but the uncensoring seems to be done in the code so you probably only need the /_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll from the patch.

Reaper27

Dec 23, 2020
if I install the translation patch do I still need a Japanese emulator? this is all new to me so I don't quite understand.

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
the next update will be in early February as I understand
truth?
I don't know where you guys are getting this "release date" information, but the last update on ci-en says nothing about a solid release date. There's no updates on twitter or enty either if you are wondering. Just in case I'll quote the post I made last update.
  • Finished the last 5 game-over animations and made some adjustments on them.
  • Enemy animations are almost done.
  • Next month he plans to: Put all the ero-animations in-game, introduce remaining enemies and their animations, complete a new area and weapons.
  • After that all that would be left is improvements on the game itself, events, menus, bug fixes and more adjustments. Also wants to add a few more erotic CGs.
By the end of the article D-lis thanked people for their support and says look forward to 2022, but there's no release date on sight for now. He is still working on the game and there won't be any more releases until the game comes out for sale.

hawk1sports

Feb 15, 2021
So to verify what I read in the update, there are enemies in the gallery that have not been added to the game map? (Cocoon Demon, and Bandage guy as examples) Or is there something I'm missing? .54 did not add any actual gameplay then? Thanks

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, I remembered the dev said like there won't be update anymore, until final released or some sort. Right now its 0.54, so can we expect like double the content of current version? I mean it is 0.54 of 1.0 for final released I assume

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, I remembered the dev said like there won't be update anymore, until final released or some sort. Right now its 0.54, so can we expect like double the content of current version? I mean it is 0.54 of 1.0 for final released I assume
As far as we know most content is actually done, there's more to come but nowhere near as double the content (if you mean H-Animation wise). The 0.x version thing was mostly used for progression sake since it updated monthly. It's easier to say update 0.x than say version 0.0.1.2.4 pre alpha/beta or whatever.

Reactions: Noidcreid

Reaper27

Dec 23, 2020
I do not know how to make this work. I have tried Japanese emulators Ive tried turning my local and language to Japanese (Japan) it crashes every time. i am out of ideas. Im on windows 11 maybe that's doing it? i have no idea

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I do not know how to make this work. I have tried Japanese emulators Ive tried turning my local and language to Japanese (Japan) it crashes every time. i am out of ideas. Im on windows 11 maybe that's doing it? i have no idea
i run the game without japanese emulator and it works fine, you don't need it anymore. But if you're on windows 11 that could be the reason why it keeps crashing, because there are still few games that supports windows 11. Night of revenge uses unity engine, maybe try to search "how to run unity games on windows 11"?

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Haven't followed up with the development for ages now but noticed that they added slime pregnancy/birth. Will this system expand to include more monsters or will it be just the slimes?

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Haven't followed up with the development for ages now but noticed that they added slime pregnancy/birth. Will this system expand to include more monsters or will it be just the slimes?
The slime pregnancy has been in for a long time and is still the only instance of pregnancy. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Reactions: f9account
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes