Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I think one thing we can all agree on though. This game did not need guro or the heavy ryona we got post 0.44. Also still no bestiality sos
This statement is wrong.

First of all, there's many people who like Guro. I don't like it myself, but I've seen comments about people liking the guro scenes.

I like having SOME(Limited) guro scenes for the context of the game, to give it ambience, but just a few.

Also, there's bestiality, there's a scene with a mummy dog, and Minotaurs, etc.

Last edited:

hawk1sports

Feb 15, 2021
This statament is wrong.

First of all, there's many people who like Guro. I don't like it myself, but I've seen comments about people liking the guro scenes.

I like having SOME(Limited) guro scenes for the context of the game, to give it ambience, but just a few.

Also, there's bestiality, there's a scene with a mummy dog, and Minotaurs, etc.
Where do you find the mummy dog and bandage man in game?

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
I think one thing we can all agree on though. This game did not need guro or the heavy ryona we got post 0.44. Also still no bestiality sos
The game needs more guro and heavy ryona. SiNiSistar 2: electric boogaloo, please.

well, the release is now in question, now need wait forever. :cautious:
Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up? or are you doom-posting because the monthly beta updates stopped?

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
ShuuIwamine1
well first of all i don't hate the game dude, i like the game even though it's a little crooked , but the author is silent is there any news?
From what has been said previously, the game is in the home stretch towards full release - I'm guessing with that in mind, there's not a whole lot the author can say without giving away what will soon be available.

So just be patient, and soon enough the full game will be available for purchase at an h-game store near you :p

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
ahhhh, they complain about waiting a month, this is nothing compared to what we have to wait for the development of alien quest eve, literally 5 months for 2 scenes

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
Dumb question here but how do I quit the game when I'm in full-screen mode? I see no option to return to the main menu.

Also, is there another alternative to translate the game? The reipatcher works pretty fine on the menu (aside from the cluttered mess of texts), but the translation for the dialogues is mostly so unintelligible i might as well read the raw

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Dumb question here but how do I quit the game when I'm in full-screen mode? I see no option to return to the main menu.

Also, is there another alternative to translate the game? The reipatcher works pretty fine on the menu (aside from the cluttered mess of texts), but the translation for the dialogues is mostly so unintelligible i might as well read the raw
I always just ended task from the task manager (control+shift+escape)

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Wait what's everyone talking about? Was there an update or word from the dev? Why is everyone arguing?
Its less arguing and more just a bunch of dipshits that don't bother to look at the dev's Ci-en or social media, assume that the dev dropped the game, decide to ask on here rather looking , like I said, at the dev's Ci-en or social media for updates on progress.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes