PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I think the lab is one, if you are searching for the purple slime thingy.
Latest version rn is 0.54
EDIT: o shit i just realized someone already answered your question, oops
If that the latest map version from my spiritual successor? O:

I haven't been around here for over half a year, since like v0.48? Has the game seriously made no solid progress, even after all those new revisions? It doesn't look like we ever got a new area. Wish the developer would invest more time into it, and go all out. This game was pretty fun, even though it kind of dropped the ball, in terms of magic and some other designs.

Reactions: ob123
Jan 12, 2022
If that the latest map version from my spiritual successor? O:

I haven't been around here for over half a year, since like v0.48? Has the game seriously made no solid progress, even after all those new revisions? It doesn't look like we ever got a new area. Wish the developer would invest more time into it, and go all out. This game was pretty fun, even though it kind of dropped the ball, in terms of magic and some other designs.

Here is the map
I started the game at around v0.50/v0.52 so idk lol, waiting for full game release, I really loved this game and the h scenes.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017

Here is the map
I started the game at around v0.50/v0.52 so idk lol, waiting for full game release, I really loved this game and the h scenes.
Yeah... as far as I can tell, that's the exact same game map as when I stopped working on mine, back in v0.44. I assume it's been mostly bugfixes and maybe some new H-Scenes since then, but you'd think there would be more from a whopping +v0.10 worth of updates.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Does anyone know if these rocks drop from enemies ? I know that gray version drops from minotaurs, knights and that muscular dude in the town, but what about these ?

Снимок экрана (96).png

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone know if this game will get a fleshed-out story and characters, or will it just remain more of a 'drop-in sex adventure'?

Apologies if this has already been addressed, I haven't played the game in several months.

They really nailed the ambience and enemy design - sometimes I wonder if this is as close as we'll ever get to Bloodborne on PC, haha.

Reactions: sweetit and Jax9876

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
I can run the game, but it seems like it doesn't get ANY input. I can only look at the menu screen...anyone have a fix?

Jan 12, 2022
I pretty sure the latest version is .54 don't know if that's a typo or not. Also wanted to say my anticipation for the full release is over the top. I think since the earth quake happend
yeah lol you are correct, i have only played v0.50 and v0.52, i have not checked 0.54 yet, i am just waiting for the full version

Reactions: Mynight
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes