Cryhteral

Apr 6, 2018
I'm so sad, no skimpy outfits and nude option... since he said the joints would look broken without a costume covering them :(

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
new post !
Nice this means the game is almost done...

WHY IS SO SLOW TO COME OUT!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mynight

Mar 25, 2020
Nice this means the game is almost done...

WHY IS SO SLOW TO COME OUT!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bro all I can do is agree with you

derpyguy999

Oct 26, 2020
anyone tried playing this on Android via Exagear? my friend did it fluently and somehow i can't . Im using samsung a80

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
What's the projected release date? Did they ever mention it?
TLDR- no one knows T_T

In September he said something like- it will take a little longer to complete but the game has been in development already for 5 years. He's gotten a lot done in that time for one person, but it seems like he's still adding systems even if they're not huge. Like the book of little side stories and an outfit-jutsu that won't reflect in eroge scenes. It's really hard to predict since he only posts monthly at most and doesn't respond to comments.

• Sad
Reactions: dragonsix6969

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
the thread sure is rumble rumble, seems i can't find the auto translator and the other maps?
is it in the game folder istelf?
can anyone tidy up the game? with the extra map and the updated version up until now, then the autotranslator. insde

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes