Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
I think we all secretly knew it wasn't gonna be early October but we all wanted it anyway

Taking a shot for you D-Lis :p

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
In the end I really hope that the release version will have much more content than now, the game has a lot of hentai scenes and mechanics to be an unfinished product :\
It would be sad to replay the finished game just to watch the end credits and not much more than the actual demo.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Updated:
Middile of this month cuz the dev is checking, checking, checking....
Oh come on.... At least let this game out and we will report bugs so you can fix them in the future, dev.....
Oh, you mean to release shit that everyone will yell at till it's fixed? Get out of here xD...
Triple A games like Cyberpunk aside, there's been at least dozen h-games that were released a bit too early due to pressure and it ended up hurting the final reception of them. No, solid bugfixing before the final release is how it should be done.

Less g.u.r.o scenes too... they are so horrific....
You've chosen a wrong dev for that request. Dlis has been almost 50% invested into guro stuff (but not always in sexual manner). I'd say he went pretty tame with this project...unless we are about to be surprised with the final release :D

I'm not a fan of the guro fetish but it does make sense to keep it in this kind of setting for some extra immersion and "atmosphere". I mean, it's a wonder that half of the enemies even want to rape our heroine in a way that doesn't kill her on the spot (especially the non-human ones). They don't strike me as especially sentient and gentle.

In the end I really hope that the release version will have much more content than now, the game has a lot of hentai scenes and mechanics to be an unfinished product :\
It would be sad to replay the finished game just to watch the end credits and not much more than the actual demo.
Much more content than now? Dude, you are about to be disappointed I guess. There's gonna be some things we haven't seen and some reorganizing but don't hold your breath hoping for some magical expansion to happen. It hasn't been that long compared to the overall development time to expect some really serious content changes...also, there are also other things that require some work, like the actual gameplay mechanics that were far from being finished.

Dottoru

May 22, 2022
Hi. How do some people know the items' names in english? Is there an english version of the game? It's really hard to know what the different items do, let alone what requirement the weapons have. What are the stats required for the katana for example?

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes