Mar 28, 2017
I just tried Aikagura, which seemed in the same genre as this game, and one thing that I think it does better than our v0.54 preview is that the MC can struggle when a monster captures her. Which made me think this game is letting the MC go off too easy. I wonder if the dev made any changes regarding this, but it's such a good game idc either way.

There's a chance maybe that this is something he added. Although I'd say it's more for a laid back one handed viewing instead of the two-button struggle mechanic of other games.

I know he was interested in expanding the pregnancy stuff and otherwise flesh out mechanics, which leads me to think that might mean a struggle mechanic as well, but I don't know for sure since he's been right lipped on it.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Bro you got like a humiliation fetish or something? This is real weird.
Come on, it's not like he likes scat, heavy cuckolding or something.
Humiliation is actually fun for both sides and quite a lot of people like to roleplay into such roles. "Size difference" is also cool in that, especially if roles are reversed (bigger girl, smaller guy). I mean from my own experience, try to imagine what kind of excitement does a girl of 1,9m feels when she is pinned down by a guy 10cm shorter than her, after years of struggle with men being scared of her...and how does a guy feel when she gets "dommy-mommy" on him.
Kinda shame that a lot of the games are conservative on that matter or they throw in controversial shota into the mix, when all you need is some sort of goblin/dwarf/imp etc. to make it fun :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 14, 2018
I just tried Aikagura, which seemed in the same genre as this game, and one thing that I think it does better than our v0.54 preview is that the MC can struggle when a monster captures her. Which made me think this game is letting the MC go off too easy. I wonder if the dev made any changes regarding this, but it's such a good game idc either way.

Also, dejavu but, might be my first purchase, ngl.
Nice game, what else good side scrollers you know, especially with forced anal? treying to collect them all, maybe I don't know some titles yet.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I personally don't call that a 'better' aspect, but more of a game design choice.

Struggle from the grab is pretty in the grey zone for me.
There're many game that involve that, it's enjoyable to a certain time and degree but when it happens too constant it just become tedious and tiresome.

Some game change them into QTE or direction/alphabet sequence which is a breath of fresh air, still it give different feeling than good old shaking.

For me, the best struggle I came across would be from Fairy Fighting, which is intend to be difficult game and the struggling mechanic involve many condition such as timing, health or even luck. But what best of it is that the game allow you to press and hold the keys without the need of constantly pressing them and tired out your finger, since you expected to get grabbed alot.

For a game that don't expected you the get grabbed or fall into trap all the time with reasonable timing and predictibility, I say that this game are good as it is so you can focus on something else rather than tiring yourself out with struggling or inputing escape sequence.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone knows if uncer patch will be shipped same day as launch? Cause 100% will not buy it if no way to uncensor.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Anyone knows if uncer patch will be shipped same day as launch? Cause 100% will not buy it if no way to uncensor.
Probably not on day 1 and not the Dl-Site version, but it is a Unity game and some uncensoring witch doctor will be able to do his magic on those assets files.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
what it mean by middle october?
15th ? or 10-20
10-20.
Christ, guys, you all act like it's something new and bizarre to not give an exact date.
Rule of a thumb is that if someone is saying stuff like "middle of the month" it doesn't mean it's exactly the day that is in the middle. It is, simply put, around that day. How much around? Can't say...maybe a day, maybe 5.
If D-lis was sure it would be 15th, he would say 15th...but he's not sure since it isn't entirely up to him when review is done and shit. All he can say is - more or less around that day.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
10-20.
Christ, guys, you all act like it's something new and bizarre to not give an exact date.
Rule of a thumb is that if someone is saying stuff like "middle of the month" it doesn't mean it's exactly the day that is in the middle. It is, simply put, around that day. How much around? Can't say...maybe a day, maybe 5.
If D-lis was sure it would be 15th, he would say 15th...but he's not sure since it isn't entirely up to him when review is done and shit. All he can say is - more or less around that day.
Sadly most in this thread don't understand that. It's as if the sperm in their dick is about to explode if they do not get the exact milliseconds when the game releases.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Sadly most in this thread don't understand that. It's as if the sperm in their dick is about to explode if they do not get the exact milliseconds when the game releases.
Come on, lay off them a bit, some people like to have exact dates to plan around major events. They'll be trying to write Ardia's name with that same sperm so their bosses/loved one/friends know the cause of death and why their rooms look like winter wonderlands.

• Haha
Reactions: Church the Cat
Mar 28, 2017
This isn't a game released by the west, it is flat out illegal for the developer to uncensor his work.

It's up to the community, and as we've seen previously, there are uncensor patches for this games previous versions

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Legally the dev is literally not allowed to post an uncensored patch even, especially not on dlsite. Someone did it for 0.54 but that has to be made by a modder since it's illegal in japan.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes