Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
I just think about it, if you love being humiliated, and somebody kinkshame you, you would felt humiliated, which also turn you on, so the guy kinkshamed you just help satisfying you, which is gay
There are a lot of actions that eventually lead to gay, for example, assuming you're a guy, kissing a girl is gay, why? because girls came from their dad's sperm, so technically, you're kissing a guy's sperm that lived in his testicles.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
U know what, I have seen it all on this website. From lolis/shotas to bestiality and I can just ignore it without going mad and kinkshaming. But whoever the fuck likes handholding and pinky promises is just the biggest degenerate out there and deserves to be called out for the pervert he is.

Clone117

Jul 9, 2017
U know what, I have seen it all on this website. From lolis/shotas to bestiality and I can just ignore it without going mad and kinkshaming. But whoever the fuck likes handholding and pinky promises is just the biggest degenerate out there and deserves to be called out for the pervert he is.
This. I assume they are trying to persuade Artists to focus on a Fetish they like and push out anything they do not like.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
There are a lot of actions that eventually lead to gay, for example, assuming you're a guy, kissing a girl is gay, why? because girls came from their dad's sperm, so technically, you're kissing a guy's sperm that lived in his testicles.
Correction, its half gay half straight since by that logic you are also kissing the egg that was in the mother! 15efda50ff0d84e73c2f969e3cfa93809397b3c0675746c00153d6705cda0747.jpg

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
No one here better dare to even think about holding Aradia's hand, or even imagine what her gloved pinky looks like

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Idk if It's just me but I always get mega ocd about the 'first partner' or 'lost virginity to' in these games' status screens. I always want to make it either the latest-game enemy or something severely kinky to the point that I will even reload a save. Is it just me?? Anyone else have an enemy it has to be? Is it weird to ask this question? Lol

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Idk if It's just me but I always get mega ocd about the 'first partner' or 'lost virginity to' in these games' status screens. I always want to make it either the latest-game enemy or something severely kinky to the point that I will even reload a save. Is it just me?? Anyone else have an enemy it has to be? Is it weird to ask this question? Lol
its not just you, i think i do this subconsciously too. There are probably others that do the same especially since a lot of people like to shoot for virgin runs in these types of games, but its crazy because the way you described it is pretty much how i feel lmaoo. Im literally like "nah nah, Aradia can't get raped by some random street thug in the alley. She gotta lose to that big ass mf outside that church over there" LOL

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes